How do you find out where all the discos are on the map

paks

People are like completing missions while im sitting here having no clue and waiting... Constantly waiting... waiting, waiting, waiting... I have no clue since i sadly dont yet have IV... sadly... i just have to wait.. wait... wait.....

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee

No one in the world has GTA IV, people who have GTA IV is people who has downloaded it ilegally like 'paks' has.

So I do think we should not help people who has it before the 29th because we will be helping people who have got it ilegally, which I don't think Rockstar will like.

Don't be so harsh. Some people have actually recieved their pre-orders early or the store has broken the release date by mistake.

No one in the world has GTA IV, people who have GTA IV is people who has downloaded it ilegally like 'paks' has.

So I do think we should not help people who has it before the 29th because we will be helping people who have got it ilegally, which I don't think Rockstar will like.

Don't be so harsh. Some people have actually recieved their pre-orders early or the store has broken the release date by mistake.

Why can't my store be bad ass and sell it early?

Why can't my store be bad ass and sell it early?

Uhm, illegal?

At least in the beginning of the game there are no legends are markings on the map. But if you visit places, it will save the store on the map (i.e. Burger Shot, Car Wash, etc.)

My guess is you have to find it first to save the location on the map. Or try doing some missions, as you might discover new places.

And no, I don't have it.

No one? So, how Chris played it? Illegally?!

Gimme a break.

Edited by Spider-Vice

Does anyone know where to find out the nightclubs..i have been driving everywhere and can not seem to find them on the map either

Just look on the map you should have got with your game. But you wouldn't have got it IF you got it illegally.

its not illegal...thats the dumbest thing i have heard...

I have bought these from a supplier who gave me these yesterday to sell on...

The supplier did tell me not to give this to any customer before 29th of april or play it myself but i just couldnt wait..

Any of you wouldhave taken one out and played yourself

No one? So, how Chris played it? Illegally?!

Gimme a break.

Chris has played it courtesy of Rockstar, but he doesn't own it. But im talking about people who have downloaded it ilegally.

Does anyone know where to find out the nightclubs..i have been driving everywhere and can not seem to find them on the map either

Just look on the map you should have got with your game. But you wouldn't have got it IF you got it illegally.

its not illegal...thats the dumbest thing i have heard...

I have bought these from a supplier who gave me these yesterday to sell on...

The supplier did tell me not to give this to any customer before 29th of april or play it myself but i just couldnt wait..

Any of you wouldhave taken one out and played yourself

Yes, we would, but we wouldn't SELL IT.

He's an e-bay seller which means he probably got his shipment last week like Wal-Mart & other chains.

Try hailing a cab (no idea how but might offer club as destination).

From the information I have seen it doesn't mark places on the map until you have visited them. So once you find a store 9or place such as a disco or bar), it marks it for you. I heard them talk about that in the G4TV hands on.