My buddy is online right now playing it!

toxic546

AGHHHH I'm so jealous! His friend works at walmart and stole a copy for him, he's online right now... underneath his gamertag it says "playing free roam in the Algonquin district."

He said there's no framerate or lag issues at all online and joining a match was super easy.

I hope he doesn't get owned by Microsoft...

No there's way too many people playing it now.. and a lot of people got it legit from stores who sold early... so they can't go banning people now.

042708142702uq6.jpg

That's my gamertag, Canuckwarrior

Edited by toxic546

What never makes sense to me is release dates of games, the games are obviously completed and shipped, but why can't we have them when they arrive?

It's because not all stores get them at the same time, so the stores that get them first get a HUGE unfair advantage in terms of sales.

This makers wholesalers upset.

Its still unfair like this! All these people are so lucky!!!!!

[Cries, runs kicks the PC which flies on the Playstation and destroys it. The playstation burns and explodes and Dr.Dbl-Gee dies as his intestines and organs fly all across the room. blood is everywhere. Dr.Dbl-Gee RIP 1915 - 2008]

[Cries, runs kicks the PC which flies on the Playstation and destroys it. The playstation burns and explodes and Dr.Dbl-Gee dies as his intestines and organs fly all across the room. blood is everywhere. Dr.Dbl-Gee RIP 1915 - 2008]

Rofl! I guess he will never get to play IV then! earlier today i checked his profile and his pic actually says 1915 - 2008... Wtf? lol

Rofl! I guess he will never get to play IV then! earlier today i checked his profile and his pic actually says 1915 - 2008... Wtf? lol

[Awakes from death] There is nothing that can stop me from getting IV on in 2 days!!