Three more GTA IV reviews, new media, and more!

MishoM

GameInformer, GameSpy.com, and GameVideos.com all posted their reviews of the game today as well. All three gave the game a perfect score! GameInformer gave the game a 10/10 (their “second opinion” was also a 10), GameSpy gave it a 5/5, and lastly GameVideos scored it an A+! Follow the links below to the three reviews:

On top of the reviews, a number of sites also added more videos of the game as well. Check them out at the links below:

Finally, WikiCheats.com has updated their page for GTA IV, adding a walkthrough (obviously this would contain spoilers), a few cheats (for weapons, etc.), secrets, city maps, and “quick strategies.” You can find that here. Be sure to check out the ton of other news and reviews posted earlier today!

Nah, it's not that big. Anyways just finished watching the GameVideos review, and you can watch TV? Lol that just's kinda weird for me, when you have the whole city to explore and kill people. But it's alright if you're having a frustrating day and can't do any missions at least you know in your head that you can go back to the comfort of your safehouse and watch some good ol' TV :P

Oh one thing I didn't mention which all of us were surprised at and thought was hilarious and done really well was in-game TV, some cool references to SA if you actually watch some of the stuff on there... which when you see you're just like, omg that's so cool how they've just put that in there. If anyone wants to know in detail then I can spoiler tag for you, or let you find it on your own. I'll just say though, it's like the in-game Internet, it's done on a large scale so you can watch in-game TV for like half an hour or something, and you don't even think. Wow I just wasted half an hour, it's more like, omg that actually took half an hour... it keeps you entertained

Oh one thing I didn't mention which all of us were surprised at and thought was hilarious and done really well was in-game TV, some cool references to SA if you actually watch some of the stuff on there... which when you see you're just like, omg that's so cool how they've just put that in there. If anyone wants to know in detail then I can spoiler tag for you, or let you find it on your own. I'll just say though, it's like the in-game Internet, it's done on a large scale so you can watch in-game TV for like half an hour or something, and you don't even think. Wow I just wasted half an hour, it's more like, omg that actually took half an hour... it keeps you entertained

Wow, well that makes it sound interesting :P Maybe I will end up watching TV, for a bit. But in the end, I'll be killing random people :thumbsup: