Got a call?

Did anyone get a call from their pre-order store that the game will be available to them on Tuesday? I got a recording from GameStop and they said I could get it on Tuesday, no earlier :P. They said "Grand Theft Auto IV" and not "Grand Theft Auto IV Special Edition", I don't think it means anything since it was a recording.

You guys?

Did anyone get a call from their pre-order store that the game will be available to them on Tuesday? I got a recording from GameStop and they said I could get it on Tuesday, no earlier :P. They said "Grand Theft Auto IV" and not "Grand Theft Auto IV Special Edition", I don't think it means anything since it was a recording.

You guys?

I havn't yet, but im suspecting Ill get one tommorow, I called them the other day to ask if Id be guaranteed it on the day :P, if they dont call tommorow Im calling them again lol

You guys?

Yep, I got the GameStop recording as well, Midnight Tuesday :D

You guys?

I got my call for tuesday morning.