GTA IV cheats revealed

Chris

For those of you who prefer to cheat your way through the game because you're not that good at it, or are just looking to have a bit of fun and mess around, we now have a list of confirmed GTAIV cheats - we know they at least all work on the Xbox 360 version of the game, but should be fine on the PS3 too.

You'll need to enter the numbers into Niko's cell phone to activate the cheat. We should also warn you that some, if not all of the cheats will disable Xbox 360 achievements. It is also advised you don't save with cheats on.

Actually; cheats:

Health And Weapons Call GTA-555-0100

Weapons Call GUN-555-0150

Advanced Weapons Call GUN-555-0100

Health Call DOC-555-0100

Wanted Level Down Call COP-555-0100

Wanted Level Up Call COP-555-0150

Climate Change Call HOT-555-0100

Spawn Cognoscenti (Mafia Car) Call CAR-555-0142

Spawn Sanchez (Dirt Bike) Call MBK-555-0150

Spawn FBI Buffalo Call CAR-555-0100

Spawn Turismo Call CAR-555-0147

Spawn NRG900 Call MBK-555-0100

Spawn Comet Call CAR-555-0175

Spawn SuperGT Call CAR-555-0168

Spawn Police Chopper Call FLY-555-0100

Spawn Jetmax(Boat) Call WET-555-0100

what i always do in previous series(i was a PS2 gamer) is that i would complete the game first, create a new save game, then cheat! but i guess i cannot do that now because of the achievements, however i think Alkaline 64 is right, maybe i should create a new gamer profile that used specially for cheating in games, not just GTA IV

for those of you who plays it in PS3, just do what i always did(above) if you're afraid of corrupted save, just buy a memory card. they do still have them, right?

• 4 weeks later...
what i always do in previous series(i was a PS2 gamer) is that i would complete the game first, create a new save game, then cheat! but i guess i cannot do that now because of the achievements, however i think Alkaline 64 is right, maybe i should create a new gamer profile that used specially for cheating in games, not just GTA IV

for those of you who plays it in PS3, just do what i always did(above) if you're afraid of corrupted save, just buy a memory card. they do still have them, right?

I just found out that there is no need to make a new gamer profile. Just save in one of the later 12 save spots and start a new game and dont cheat that one until you unlock the achievements. Worked for me. Also, none of the car spawn cheats block achievements except the police heli one. That is how i unlocked "One Man Army", and " Walk Free". For some reason, on my cheated profile, It gave me the "Cleaned The Mean Streets" Achievement after it was supposed to be blocked by a cheat. Figure that one out.