PC Version?

yay... November... My b'day... the same month San Andreas was released... Of course there is gonna be a PC version. PC's have too great capabilities to not make it on PC. San Andreas also had more features on the PC version so expect that on GTA IV too...

So why wasn't LCS and VCS releasied for PC ?

yay... November... My b'day... the same month San Andreas was released... Of course there is gonna be a PC version. PC's have too great capabilities to not make it on PC. San Andreas also had more features on the PC version so expect that on GTA IV too...

That was a VERY VERY STRONG comeback!! Thats a very good fact you made there. Its a fact but i still hope it does come out for PC eventhough i got a nice PS3 there on the side..

Because they wanted to stick to the hand held/portable style for those games also i bet the GTA IV pc version is for vista and i have XP...That sucks real big meat wads!!!! :pissedred:

I'm also waiting for the PC release. The rumors are Oct and Nov. Usually it takes a month after console release of GTA IV for Rockstar to announce a PC version.

Read the article from my sig and it basically explains why there are no PC versions/as of yet.

Me too!!! i'm also hoping GTA IV coming for PC version...bcuz won't be able to get PS3 or XBox.......If the PC version is coming out, but my PC can't run the game, I will still buy it first....keep it, and wait until i get a greater PC...

TO: ROCKSTAR

I wish the GTA IV willl coming for the PC version...Please...I'm a Big Fans of GTA games. I hope i will get a announce of GTA IV for PC version soon...

Thats a very good fact you made there.

Dude, you can't make a fact. A fact is a fact. Simple as that.

There will be a PC version. It will be released in about 6 months time. Mark my words.

And if Rockstar decides not to make one, they're idiots (which they aren't, so they will make a PC version). And everything will be better and stuff.

almost everyone have one, or have acces to one, so once again i say.

Roughly 90% of the people who have a computer have some cheap and weak system wieh onboard Intel crap.

Well according to some statistics there are 32 million next-gen consoles out there ( PS3 and XBOX360 ) but apparently there are 60 million DirectX10 video cards sold 'till now so that means 60 million PCs that will most likely be able to run GTA 4 with decent settings ... I'm gonna find the post from GTAForums which had a link to an article to confirm these statistics if needed ...

Also today Crytec ( makers of Crysis ) said they won't give priority to PC anymore, they will release their titles for the PC but not exclusive, because the piracy is too high and they lost lots of money. ( too many pirated copies of Crysis )

Source

Back on topic, I think we must wait a month or two before starting to worry about the PC version of GTA 4 ... Traditions says it, all major GTA titles were announced for PC after a month ...

Edited by Gycu X

i can almost guarantee you all there will be a pc version, it's in my opinion but of course there will be one. after all how many GTA fans uses pc to play GTA series? a LOT! R* wouldn't miss the opportunity to make more money, and the more money they got, the bigger the next GTA will be!

i don't know about you... but i like money, the question is, does R* like money? ask yourself that extremely easy question

hahaha, it's in my opinion though, don't take it so seriously. there are still reasonable doubts