Social Club isn't fair!

Ziggy

Yesterday, I was browsing around on some Grand Theft Auto forums, and I read a thread about certain areas of the world getting the game very soon. This is because of the different time zones, of course, meaning that some places are hours ahead or behind others. I then realized that since Grand Theft Auto IV will be released at midnight according to each country, and not simultaneously around the world, some countries will get the game hours before other countries will, giving the people in those countries a huge, unfair advantage in the race for the first ten people to complete the game.

I was never planning on participating in this competition, but it's still really unfair for those who did want to. Not to mention all of the people who ruined it for everyone by finding ways to buy or get the game early. I really think Rockstar should just cancel this competition, it isn't fair in any way. It was a nice idea, but poorly planned out, and ruined by selfish people.

Well, they really can't make the sale at different time zones.

Some people may have the release in the Prime Time area, meaning from about 6:00pm-- 11:00pm.

These players will get more time, while players that get the sale at 2:00am, will be tired and may have less time to play (since they'd have work/school in the morning).

It's unfair indeed, but that's how it's working right now.

Anyways, LIFE'S UNFAIR.

Edited by NotYouHaha

Lol, it is 10:30 PM here we've been waiting for it the same amount of time as you :P
Get it at the same time as us... Midnight.

It's about 10:30 PM where you live, but it's only about 4:30 PM where I live, so even if you and I both got it at midnight, you'd get it 6 hours before me.