Preparations

I woke up at 7am, went out with my buddies really early and got coffee/talked about GTA... one of my buddies bought a new TV and we set it up, then we went on a 3 hour hike so we're all exhausted so I can fall asleep really early... then driving and getting GTA first thing tomorrow morning.

Play Saints Row due to an unforseen incident that may prevent me from getting my dirty hands on a copy of GTA IV for a few days.

Haha, I've had that game for like a year, and a couple of weeks ago I finally decided to complete the story. Lol, I'm not just saying this because I'm a huge GTA fan, but to be honest, the game really is crap compared to GTA. It's got some good things about it, and it was first on next gen... but yeah, it pales in comparison to GTA IV.

I've already stocked up on junk food and coke, and have a few cans of red bull and beer too, which will get used up pretty quickly.

Play Saints Row due to an unforseen incident that may prevent me from getting my dirty hands on a copy of GTA IV for a few days.

Haha, I've had that game for like a year, and a couple of weeks ago I finally decided to complete the story. Lol, I'm not just saying this because I'm a huge GTA fan, but to be honest, the game really is crap compared to GTA. It's got some good things about it, and it was first on next gen... but yeah, it pales in comparison to GTA IV.

I've already stocked up on junk food and coke, and have a few cans of red bull and beer too, which will get used up pretty quickly.

So true... the whole game feels fake and childish... the cut scenes make me cringe... the characters are so annoying.

I've cleaned my room, charged my controller, bought gloves and cleared a place for the game. Cleaned TV, cleaned PS3, and cleaned out a place in my heart. <3. I'm so happy right now, Amazon tell me that I will receive GTA IV today!

Items dispatched on 28 April 2008:

Delivery estimate: 29 April 2008

1 package via Royal Mail

* 1 of: Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3)

Sold by: Amazon EU S.a.r.L.

Edited by GTA Don

Power dusted the vents on my 360, I will have a fan blowing on it with the room temp lowered to 66 (lulz), charging controller, stocking mini fridge red bull, blue moon (mmmm), and some water bottles to keep me hydrated. Tons of junk food, too. Brought out a comfy chair.

Oh, and lube. BOTTLES AND BOTTLES of lube.

Cleaned my T.V. Cleaned the dust in my surround sound system, bought a wireless xbox 360 controller about 3 weeks ago never used it, till gta iv comes out. and I gotta have a full stomach so I can be really concentrated, and get some sleep through out the day so I won't be sleepy when I play GTA IV at 12:00 am

man am i gutted :pissedred:

just went to THREE different 24 hour stores - first one i was there at 8pm - they said come back at 11, don't leave it any later - so i went at 10:50 - the guy recognised me - said 'oh sorry, we handed out tickets at 9:30 - if you don't have one, there's none left...' i think he'll remember the stare i gave him... then went to another and they'd closed the doors... then went to another for 11:30... stood in a queue until 11:58, then turned to the person next to me and asked 'do you think we'll get one?' he looked at me - with a somewhat pitying look - and said 'you put your name down when you got here, right?'

suffice to say i hadn't...

well just fook it - i've waited a year, will another few days kill me???

i may yet do myself that particular favour...

ade x

Alright guys, the room's almost set, I've got my rocking chair and 5.1 surround sound all set up, my accessories shelf and a shelf that's ONLY for GTA IV related items. I will take photos soon once everything is completely done, I'm still working on these things.

If you think I'm taking this too seriously you're obviously not the biggest GTA fan.