The "I Got GTA IV!" Thread

Mpilk901

Got IV waited outside gamestation until it opened it's doors at midnight uk time, i haven't been to sleep yet, multiplayer isn't as good as i thought it would be but it's still alot of fun, only done deathmatch and team deathmatch so far though. As for the game it doesn't quite have the crazy feel of the others had it has opted for a more realistic aproach which i think is brilliant. The driving is alot better although i found it quite annoying at first i'm starting to come round to realising i must actually use my brakes in this game. The gunfighting is damn good too a huge improvement on previous titles. If you don't already own it you should not be reading this you should be out there buying it.

Edited by Zodiac

I get mine possibly on Saturday. My brother got the Special Edition from HMV today and he is sending it to Doha, Qatar today!

He sent me a picture of it when he recieved it, sorry but I had to post the picture!

Here it is:

photo.jpg

Liar, thats not the picture of yours, that picture was on the web, u just took it from there, i cant find it anymore but i saw it

sorry

but i just dont like liars

Liar, thats not the picture of yours, that picture was on the web, u just took it from there, i cant find it anymore but i saw it

sorry

Erm, it is mine actually. I got my brother to take some more pictures of it after he sent the game, I'll post them now. Plus, why would I bother lying about owning the game when it's out anyway...?

Other pictures:

IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

Do you believe me now?

sorry

Here's a crazy idea, maybe one of the other hundreds/thousands of people who purchased the special edition GTA IV also took a photo of the identical items contained within & by an amazing feat of coincidence...also put them up on the internet.

It's right out of left field I know, but I'm just saying it's possible.

I do. I wish I pre-ordered the special edition instead of the normal, I know it doesn't change anything in-game but it just looks cool.

Same here, looks amazing.

I got GTA IV!!! I have had a 100 - 104 fever the last 3 1/2 days, so my mom went out and bought it for me. Now I can start grinding missions and get ahead of all my friends/ all kids who attend school!

GTA IV FINALLY I GOT IT TODAY, SO DAMN EXICTED *FLIPS IN MIDAIR*. payed for at Ciruit City for $35 with AAA coupon. Sweet. Going to play maybe today(posting at 12:00 a.m). So far I know no one has it at my school. YES!1!11!111! THANK YOU :R*::R*N::clapping:

Edited by totalaccessGTA

You guys are so fucking lucking. My dad said he won't but the game for me because its +18 and older :'( . Only if it was +17 and older like the other old GTA's. I also don't have a Xbox360 or PS3. I heard that it will come out on October in the late 2008 for PC. I'll buy it for PC but will have to wait for 7 FUCKING MONTHS. The least I can do is watch gameplays of it on youtube to make me feel better.

TOO FUDGING HARD!!

And what the hell Roman!?? Calls me to play darts when i'm in the middle of a FUCKING mission!!! I'm like "Roman you ass liking piece of shit stain fucker, not right now!!!" Also, i hate having to call people every ten seconds just to keep in a relationship with them... Why can't i just do the missions??? Because LJ wants to play pool with me??????!! AND WHAT THE FLYING FUCK WAS WITH THOSE BIRD SMUSHING PACKAGES!!!!?!??!?!

Phew... I needed that...

TOO FUDGING HARD!!

And what the hell Roman!?? Calls me to play darts when i'm in the middle of a FUCKING mission!!! I'm like "Roman you ass liking piece of shit stain fucker, not right now!!!" Also, i hate having to call people every ten seconds just to keep in a relationship with them... Why can't i just do the missions??? Because LJ wants to play pool with me??????!! AND WHAT THE FLYING FUCK WAS WITH THOSE BIRD SMUSHING PACKAGES!!!!?!??!?!

Phew... I needed that...

:lolbounce:

wouldnt mind a few cheats for weapons :dribble: if anyone knows any, message me >.<

I got it and it wont fucking stop freezing. I even returned the game to GameShit and got a new CD but even that wont work. The longest Ive played it is 10 minutes before it froze. This game fucking sucks, why does stupid shit like this happen to me and not that many other people? I don't deserve to have a shit copy of the game or a shit console.

TOO FUDGING HARD!!

Phew... I needed that...

:lolbounce:

wouldnt mind a few cheats for weapons :dribble: if anyone knows any, message me >.<

The cheats are located underneath the GTAIV section. Here a link to them :)

http://www.thegtaplace.com/gta4/cheats.php