Buildings

You can without discovery them, but the best thing is to go on a date or something then you get a lot of opportunitys. And when you go to a bar on a date the bar will show on the map for the rest of the game.

By the way, I got a question. Are there a possibility to enter any PD, Hospital etc.? I've checking the most PDs but I can't enter any of them. I San Andreas you could enter the ones in Los Santos and in Las Venturas I think, can you be able to enter them in Liberty City also?

Edited by mutu

especially when they said you could enter most of them

Don't remember them saying that. Do you have a quote from somewhere? It's been this way in all the GTA games. Buildings that are not mission related are typically there just for looks. The exceptions are the ones that are related to character development such as eating establishments, clothing stores, gyms, ect. I don't think there's any way at this point in time they could make a city of that size with real interiors. That would just take forever to program and there would be no real point in it for the most part except it might be fun to explore. Maybe one day on a much more powerful system that will become a reality.

especially when they said you could enter most of them

Don't remember them saying that. Do you have a quote from somewhere? It's been this way in all the GTA games. Buildings that are not mission related are typically there just for looks. The exceptions are the ones that are related to character development such as eating establishments, clothing stores, gyms, ect. I don't think there's any way at this point in time they could make a city of that size with real interiors. That would just take forever to program and there would be no real point in it for the most part except it might be fun to explore. Maybe one day on a much more powerful system that will become a reality.

no, im sorry i dont save every quote of info i see

and in SA, you can go in a hell of a lot more interiors than 4

you cant even go into the bean machine!

wtf?