Sign in to follow this  
Jezz Torrent

Buildings

Yeah, the more you do missions the more hings you unlock. You can find the bars etc. on the map in the GTA IV cover.

The Bars and places like they will appear on the radar when you do some missions.

Yes, the best thing to do is to go on a date with someone, there you will get a lot of bars, restaurants etc. to choose from.

ok, well i know that when im on a date i can go to bars and shit

but when can i go into the buildings when im just messing around, not on a mission or date or anything?

You can without discovery them, but the best thing is to go on a date or something then you get a lot of opportunitys. And when you go to a bar on a date the bar will show on the map for the rest of the game.

By the way, I got a question. Are there a possibility to enter any PD, Hospital etc.? I've checking the most PDs but I can't enter any of them. I San Andreas you could enter the ones in Los Santos and in Las Venturas I think, can you be able to enter them in Liberty City also?

Edited by mutu

You can't actually see when Niko is drinking, you only see when he is drunk afterwards.

I tryed that, didn't work. Looks like you can only get drunk on a date or hanging out with your friends.

Yeah, to be a city with thousands of buildings, and you can only enter a few, that sucks.

especially when they said you could enter most of them

Don't remember them saying that. Do you have a quote from somewhere? It's been this way in all the GTA games. Buildings that are not mission related are typically there just for looks. The exceptions are the ones that are related to character development such as eating establishments, clothing stores, gyms, ect. I don't think there's any way at this point in time they could make a city of that size with real interiors. That would just take forever to program and there would be no real point in it for the most part except it might be fun to explore. Maybe one day on a much more powerful system that will become a reality.

especially when they said you could enter most of them

Don't remember them saying that. Do you have a quote from somewhere? It's been this way in all the GTA games. Buildings that are not mission related are typically there just for looks. The exceptions are the ones that are related to character development such as eating establishments, clothing stores, gyms, ect. I don't think there's any way at this point in time they could make a city of that size with real interiors. That would just take forever to program and there would be no real point in it for the most part except it might be fun to explore. Maybe one day on a much more powerful system that will become a reality.

no, im sorry i dont save every quote of info i see

and in SA, you can go in a hell of a lot more interiors than 4

you cant even go into the bean machine!

wtf?