2 questions

acholt

When will i be able to buy weapons, from Little Jacob, ive been doing missions for him and stuff but I have yet been able to buy any guns from him. and how and when do I get new phones. Thanks for the help.

Edited by acholt

Remember when they said weapons wouldn't be laying around the city like previous GTAs?

They lied.

:evil:

Have found armor, ballbat, pistol, combat pistol, SMG, micro SMG & AK.

I'll give you guys this one, you still get shotgun & 5 rounds from police cars. The downside is that they all have a cop

nearby. Easy, get any car & pull up behind the car (for example the one parked between Niko's flat & Roman's depot),

push the copcar for a block. As long as there's not a beat cop nearby, you get an easy shotgun & ammo.

Remember when they said weapons wouldn't be laying around the city like previous GTAs?

They lied.

:evil:

Have found armor, ballbat, pistol, combat pistol, SMG, micro SMG & AK.

I'll give you guys this one, you still get shotgun & 5 rounds from police cars. The downside is that they all have a cop

nearby. Easy, get any car & pull up behind the car (for example the one parked between Niko's flat & Roman's depot),

push the copcar for a block. As long as there's not a beat cop nearby, you get an easy shotgun & ammo.

*Spoiler* ?

There is also one in the 'employees only' area by the exit door at the strip club on the first island.