Deji's Mod Shop! Now making custom licence plates!

Deji

Hi, Since im bored to death at the moment with everything I try to do going wrong. I thought i'd help all of you out. I've just completed SA 100% for about the 6th time!!

Help

So if your stuck or want anything done in the game just simply give me your save file and I will get past it! (24 Hour Gurantee!) I can complete all levels in a day and get 100% in an extra 5 hours (Approx.)

I can get past single levels for you or get past multiple levels. I can also complete all schools and collect all tags, oysters ect...

Personalized Save Files

Just give me your savegame and I can mod it to make it have a different name... e.g: 'End Of The Line' to 'Your Name!'

Since I know every single location of every single weapon. I can get weapons for you and even get rid of brass knuckles if you want. I can also get you the dildos and vibrators that can never be found in the game... (By changing save data)

I can get you to any save location (Safehouse) and make your muscle, fat, stanima, skils ect. increase or decrease... I can buy all clothes for you and enable hot coffee without the need for any mods! I can get you money and increase the amount of days played for.

I can take you back levels meaning if you've unlocked everything I can still make it so you cant get past LV without 4 stars. I can do this the other way too... I can re-enable gang wars and LS Riots and get rid of Wasted/Busted messages.

Mods!!

As I said. I can enable hot coffee in your game (Although I don't support it) without effecting main.scm .

I can make 1 minute last 1 minute instead of 1 second! So I can make your game the same speed as real time or slower or faster!

I can give you custom cars that can spawn anywhere you want and soon I will be able to give you ones with custom licence plates (Although after I do, your other saves may not work.

I can create new gang areas! With the gangs: Grove Street, Ballas, Los Santos Vagos... I can also edit the population.

Price

All free although donations are always accepted!

UPDATE: I now do customized lisence plates!!! Just tell me which car you want and what colour and where you want it parked and I will make it for you!!!

Edited by Deji

Cool shop idea.

I was wondering if you could get me a 100% save game without cheats, and all the clothes in all shop are bought.

Hope its not too hard.

And if i only knew where to put those saves...

yea it aint too hard... Have you got any saves you want it to be (So you don't have to get all your clothes back) also tell me which guns you want...

oh and how much cash you want?

Edited by Deji

Done!

The file will be called 'Crypt' in-game...

Hopefully it will work with your game. It will if you havn't got a modded .scm - may work if you do...

Download

It takes up slot 8 - You may wish to change the last number in the filename to make it take a different slot (1-8)

Tell me if you want anything changed...

Edited by Deji

wow dude slow down the dercription says " Deji's Mod Shop!, Personalized Save Files + Help + Mods!!! "

it dose say help dosent it?

well i meant Save Game help and you didn't ask for help... you posted a link to your topic. so if you have a topic already you don't really need to be posting here. if i knew the answer i would have posted there ades ago...

ok sorry hey can u tell me how to make personalized licence plates cuz i just dont wanna keep asking u to make some for me tell me what file i have to go in a already got img thing+txd workshop

Well it's WAY more complicated than that. You have to learn mission coding... main.scm stuff. Look for some tutorials...

ok sorry hey can u tell me how to make personalized licence plates cuz i just dont wanna keep asking u to make some for me tell me what file i have to go in a already got img thing+txd workshop

Well it's WAY more complicated than that. You have to learn mission coding... main.scm stuff. Look for some tutorials...

i know the basics on mission coding........

i wanna know how to make a car spawn with a licence plate i choose

i already know how to make them spawn

its this to make them spawn right?: 00A5: @233 = create_vehicle #SABRE at 1643.983 -1069.01 22.8984 ;; Load the vehicle model before using this

Edited by fuzzyrabbitproductions

i know the basics on mission coding........

i wanna know how to make a car spawn with a licence plate i choose

i already know how to make them spawn

its this to make them spawn right?: 00A5: @233 = create_vehicle #SABRE at 1643.983 -1069.01 22.8984 ;; Load the vehicle model before using this

Umm... no... The licence plate ones have a completely different code...

09E2: $NAME = parked_car_generator_w_numberplate #CARSCODE alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 plate CARPLATECODE at XCOORDYCOORDZCOORD angle ANGLE

014C: set_parked_car_generator $NAME cars_to_generate_to 101

So just change the words with capitals... CARPLATECODE > Licence plate

Have fun!

Why don't you just upload a main.scm? It's easier.

Hey, Deji can you make me a hotring racer parked in front of Johnson's House and with the Licence Plate "owned", please?

Uhum... Hotring Racers don't have Licence plates >.< lol... And I was just showing him an example of what his own code should look like ;)

Want a different car? Or a Hotring with no licence plate?

Nicve work with mine too.

Shit. It crashes!

When and where? Sorry for the long wait for a reply btw.

Does it crash at the start of the game?-----------------When you load?-------------------During Gameplay?

You have to have at least 512MB... Start a new game Have at least 512MB RAM...

Or maybe your game doesn't support modded scm's? What version of SA you got?

Edited by Deji

• 3 weeks later...

Well Deji I always wanted a turismo's license plate change to this 'ALVAS'and

it to be parked in front of cj's house in ganton

:clapping::coolthumbup::thumbsup::worship:

so do it if you can :worship:

very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very thanks!if you done it.

Edited by ALVASI

Well Deji I always wanted a turismo's license plate change to this 'ALVAS'and

it to be parked in front of cj's house in ganton

:clapping::coolthumbup::thumbsup::worship:

so do it if you can :worship:

very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very thanks!if you done it.

I am very poor or I would have been donated to you

Okay i'm not at home right now (Using a friends PC atm) so I can't do it. But just wait until about Thursday and I can do it ;)