Deji's Mod Shop! Now making custom licence plates!

Deji

Nicve work with mine too.

Shit. It crashes!

When and where? Sorry for the long wait for a reply btw.

Does it crash at the start of the game?-----------------When you load?-------------------During Gameplay?

You have to have at least 512MB... Start a new game Have at least 512MB RAM...

Or maybe your game doesn't support modded scm's? What version of SA you got?

It crashes when CJ appears at the airport. And I have V1.

Edited by Spider-Vice

• 2 weeks later...

could you make me a 100% game w/ a green Jester parked outside the house on that windy brick road in downtown SF with the licence plate "DK" in the center of the plate? and the save file named "PRO R.C. DRIFTER"? thanx sooooooooooooo much if you can

Edited by Nissan_Skyline_GTR_R34

Again very very Thanks DEJI. :lolbounce:

DONE!

Download

You need to start a new game... blah, blah, blah...

could you make me a 100% game w/ a green Jester parked outside the house on that windy brick road in downtown SF with the licence plate "DK" in the center of the plate? and the save file named "PRO R.C. DRIFTER"? thanx sooooooooooooo much if you can

Download

Go thru the instructions in the rar file and you will spawn in the save house near your car. The car is down the steps to the right of your house though as it wouldn't fit on that one properly. And I think It may come out in the wrong colour :bashhead: I chose green but IDK whats goin on with that...

Anyone else? :D

@ Spider-Vice

Good News! I think I know what went wrong. I had a modded .scm. So I can redo your thing..

Edited by Deji

DONE!

Download

Download

Go thru the instructions in the rar file and you will spawn in the save house near your car. The car is down the steps to the right of your house though as it wouldn't fit on that one properly. And I think It may come out in the wrong colour :bashhead: I chose green but IDK whats goin on with that...

@ Spider-Vice

Good News! I think I know what went wrong. I had a modded .scm. So I can redo your thing..

Thanx sooo much!!

DONE!

Download

Download

@ Spider-Vice

there are three problems.... the first one is, the jesters license plate is normal when it is not damaged, but when the rear bumper is dented, then it says DK, and when i want to go back into the safehouse where i spawned, it's not for sale, so i cant go back in, and the first mission is still on the map.........

srry to break the news to you.... :down: :'(

there are three problems.... the first one is, the jesters license plate is normal when it is not damaged, but when the rear bumper is dented, then it says DK, and when i want to go back into the safehouse where i spawned, it's not for sale, so i cant go back in, and the first mission is still on the map.........

IDK What to say about the damaged car thing. It worked fine for me... I understand what went wrong with the save though. I'll fix it...

IDK What to say about the damaged car thing. It worked fine for me... I understand what went wrong with the save though. I'll fix it...

Thank you :thumbsup::lolbounce::worship:

Deji, can you remove the Airport movie by .scm?

IDK... Maybe, but I've not developed that much coding skills yet...

im going on a vacation today, and i wont be back until sunday.... so take your time...

Lol... Im on... Vacation Holiday :D So I cant do too much atm... I can help you out with things but my tools are at home...

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, you're a really awesome guy if you do all this without asking for anything in return!

Can you make a 100% save game, any weapons of your choice, and $100,000,000?

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Also, if you can make all of the weapons spawn in nice and easy to reach places, it would help so much.

Hope you enjoyed your holiday

Edited by Stupot

• 8 years later...