Crashes & Multiplayer error

Since these two days in which i own IV i have reached the second island and stuff. This is not the first time that this sh*t happens though... I go into Cluckin bell and it freezes.... I just almost finished this mission with Dwayne and BAM, the screen freezes and i cant do sh*t! Also sometimes (most of the time) the Multiplayer does not work. It does not find a game provider, in this case PS Network did some sh*t since i own PS3. I have played once and it pretty awesome but now it just keeps on f*ckin up all the time... that pisses me off. And ye, the graphic aint dat good anyways. I mean cheap ass texturing with low-res and flat images (not everywhere but on some buildings) and collisions of SA where when you punch the wall your hand goes through...

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee

People stop your scaring the shit out of me here!

Im serious it f*ckin froze 2 F*CKIN TIMES!!! Multiplayer worked once for 3 - 4 hours today on the PS network and now its back being f*cked. HERE incase you dont believe me: "Connecting to game provider... - Cannot connect to game provider please try again later." F*CK YOU PS NETWORK!!!!

People stop your scaring the shit out of me here!

Im serious it f*ckin froze 2 F*CKIN TIMES!!! Multiplayer worked once for 3 - 4 hours today on the PS network and now its back being f*cked. HERE incase you dont believe me: "Connecting to game provider... - Cannot connect to game provider please try again later." F*CK YOU PS NETWORK!!!!

DUDE!!! I GET THE SAME MESSAGE!!! I pack out my phone, Click multiplayer and get f*cked in the ass. Im gettin pissed here! PS Network... F*ck you.

No cheats and check this shit:

April 29, 2008 - After months and months of waiting, GTA IV is upon us and the world is thrilled to be cruising through Liberty City and beating the hell out of everyone in sight.

Well, almost everyone.

It would appear that after working last night and most of this morning, the multiplayer option for the PlayStation 3 has hit the skids for some players. Currently in the IGN office, we can select the multiplayer option from Niko's cell phone, watch the device say it's trying to connect to the game provider, and get an error message.

"Cannot connect to game provider, please try again later," the text message says.

Players across the Internet are reporting the same problem.

A Rockstar representative reported that the company is looking into it, and we'll have an update for you as soon as possible.

UPDATE: The problem with the servers was fixed late last night. Game with your friends, ladies and gentlemen. Game away!

Source: IGN - http://ps3.ign.com/articles/870/870524p1.html

F*CK IT AINT FIXED! IT WORKED FOR F*CKIN 3 HOURS AND F*CKED UP AGAIN AND IS STILL F*CKED RIGHT NOW, THIS VERY MOMENT!!! WTF!!!!!! Cannot connect to game provider? STFU!!

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee

It does work, FFS.

There's just too much server load. Accept it and stop ranting guys. The servers will get upgraded in time, so just have patience...

I waited all day and not a single time was there a free server. WTF, i paid 70€ for this game and for fucks ake im not havin no more patience cuz this shit is screwed up. Rockstar really let us down on this one i mean seriously. GAY. I aint gonna accept it and i have the right complaine. Sorry but im pissed.