Claude Unmasked (Part 1)

Who is he, Whats his name, Where is he from these are all questions that have been puzzling us since the release or GTA3. Well sports fans i have the truth about GTA3's hero Claude Speed he is from San Fierro,San Andreas where he began his life of crime by pulling off car thefts and working out of his garage in Dougherty (Which in San Andreas is later won by CJ in a car race) after car jacking just wouldnt make ends meet Claude needed a new profession so he travels to Flint County which is located in lower San Fierro.

he met Catalina and they robbed places in and around Whetstone and Flint County. Catalina was getting tired of knocking over small stores and business's so Claude got back into racing to save up enough money for him and Catalina to move to Liberty City and get real Bank jobs this is when Claude and CJ meet up they both race and Cj wins so Claude gives CJ his warehouse in Dougherty Claude and Catalina go on their way to Liberty and once they arrive Catalina introduces Claude to one of her associates named Miguel who is the leader of the Columbian Cartel which runs a huge Spank selling operation on the island of Staunton located between Portland and Shoreside Vale. They all try and pull a heist on the Bank Of Liberty when things go wrong and Catalina betrades Claude and Miguel shoots him as he exits the bank Miguel and Catalina escape in a Banshee and Claude is left nearly dead to deal with the LCPD. While in Prison Claude befriends 8-Ball who owns a bombshop in Portland and during a prisoner transfer containg Claude,8-Ball and a unknown high class Columbian Cartel leader. During a rescue attempt for the the leader the Columbian Cartel blow up the bridge connecting Potland to Staunton Island. Claude and 8-Ball escape and 8-Ball tells Claude of a friend he used to work for so they head over to his club in the Red Light District.

• 3 weeks later...

It wasn't a high ranking Cartel member that the Columbians stole from the police. I thought it was for a long time, but it's actually Donald Love's elderly Orientel friend. They kidnapped him and held him for ransom, and Claude has to rescue him from the Cartel in one mission.

• 3 weeks later...

nice dude...we can all agree that Catalina is a back stabing bitch lol only cares for herself atleast we got to enjoy killing her in the last mission in gta 3 i call it Clauds revenge lol

i just like to note the games in order not incuding gta 4...gta vcs, gta vc, gta sa, gta lcs, gta 3....if you follow the killings and people in the games ....gta vc ( lance tells tommy his brother got kill rip vic vance lol ) ...gta sa...the two pop heads from vice city are in the game salvator is also...gta lcs still salvator in the game gta 3 catalina is killed so is salvator

=]

Edited by SnowFlake813

They all try and pull a heist on the Bank Of Liberty when things go wrong and Catalina betrades Claude and Miguel shoots him as he exits the bank Miguel and Catalina escape in a Banshee and Claude is left nearly dead to deal with the LCPD. While in Prison Claude befriends 8-Ball who owns a bombshop in Portland and during a prisoner transfer containg Claude,8-Ball and a unknown high class Columbian Cartel leader. During a rescue attempt for the the leader the Columbian Cartel blow up the bridge connecting Potland to Staunton Island.

1. It's Catalina - not Miguel - who shoots Claude, and it's not because anything 'goes wrong', per se, but rather just to get rid of him so they wouldn't have to pay him, which leads me neatly into my next point...

2. It's an oft-overlooked fact that Claude was part of a 4-person team robbing the bank at the start. Catalina, Miguel, himself and an unidentified Columbian gang member (who Catalina also shoots, just before Claude rounds the corner, you see his body lying on the ground as Catalina bends down to take the briefcase of money he was carrying.)

3. The third prisoner in the convoy isn't a member of the Cartel, he's the "Oriental Gentleman" who Donald Love later tasks you to rescue from the Cartel.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think I made his biography.

Okay so he was born in a broken family in San Fierro.He jacked cars, murdered and raced for money.He bought a garage in Doherty.While on a race, he met Catalina and they left San Andreas.They went to Liberty City where they continued to rob banks and wasteing and kidnapping people for money.Once when they were robbing a bank, Catalina betrayed Claude and left him to die in an alley.Claude was put in prison where he met 8 Ball who runs a bomb shop.While a police convoy transported him to the Portland prison, some Colombians came and stopped the convoy, taking with them a Colombian leader.They blew up the Callahan Bridge.From that point, Claude had to make his way through several missions from several associates and he finally had revenge.

Edited by Samil