The Snow Storm

I kill all the guys that I have to kill, grab the coke and try to make a run for it. I can get out of the building safely, but then there's cops/SWAT coming at me from all corners. What do I do? I keep on dying on this mission.

This mission is easy... you leave the hospital... kill the cops, get in a car... and drive off?

Umm... I don't think so. SWAT is nearly everywhere, when I kill the first wave, a second one comes, I defeat the second wave, I just run outside. But still, there's cops with shotguns, police helicopter, SWAT etc. and I have no access to nearby vehicles because the cops are surrounding them. I tried jumping in the water only to realise that when you get 3 stars, police boats chase you and shoot on sight. It's hard for me, it would have been easier if I used cheats, but I don't want to do that.

Once you get in the truck, make a waypoint to the nearest Pay N Spray but make sure the cops aren't following you. If they do, then make a waypoint to the other Pay N Spray or just run around town until you lose the cops and return back to it.

I had trouble with this for awhile, but all I did was drive the truck by the old hospital, and get out safley to another car, and drive of without the cops seeing you and it worked.

I brought a patriot (hummer) with me when I did it. When I got out of the building it was right there waiting for me. I just rammed my way off the island and then side swiped cars in manhatten to get them to log jam the police behind me and out distanced the circle. I suppose you could try the opposite in a motorcycle and just try to out accelerate them, but with all the gunfire on the island I think that might be a bit risky.

I brought a patriot (hummer) with me when I did it. When I got out of the building it was right there waiting for me. I just rammed my way off the island and then side swiped cars in manhatten to get them to log jam the police behind me and out distanced the circle. I suppose you could try the opposite in a motorcycle and just try to out accelerate them, but with all the gunfire on the island I think that might be a bit risky.

Good idea, a Patriot! I tried several times and have been failing on the chases.

Im also having troubles.

Will cops keep coming in the building no matter what? So if i kill the swat and cops in the building once will that stop any cops coming inside?

Also people what was your Weapon of Choice?

Im also having troubles.

Will cops keep coming in the building no matter what? So if i kill the swat and cops in the building once will that stop any cops coming inside?

The first wave is a NOOSE swat team, after that only regular police trickle in... I used the auto shotgun to clear them out, got in my truck, as you drive off to the north west there is a lot of grass and a baseball field, drive through there as you won't run into any cops, once you're in the clear of the grass you should be out of the wanted area.

Im also having troubles.

The first wave is a NOOSE swat team, after that only regular police trickle in... I used the auto shotgun to clear them out, got in my truck, as you drive off to the north west there is a lot of grass and a baseball field, drive through there as you won't run into any cops, once you're in the clear of the grass you should be out of the wanted area.

Thanks ill try it out.

EDIT: Where exactly is the grass? I see none.

Edited by Dmac_91

Just tried to this missions for the first time like 15 mins ago. I killed the NOOSE SWAT team and then just got careless and made a run for it. But 3 or 4 cops were waiting with shotguns but the next time I try I won't be too careless. And I barely have trouble losing the cops so shouldn't be to hard of a mission.

The first time, I got a bit confused about what to do so I ended up getting killed. The second time the same. In the third time I did the mission, I walked up to one of the doors and took cover on one side. From there I use blindfire to clear the ally as good as possible before I ran across it and into another room. There I took out the rest of the guys, and then run out to the bobcat parked outside the house, for then to lose the cops.