SA Speedometer

zEE

I tried to see if I could locate this but it's hard to say where this came from. Where did you get this image, there wasn't a link to that speedo at the site where you got the image??

You should try finding & emailing the person from where-ever you got that image. I've heard that not all of them work very well so I'd get a couple. If you know how to edit you could always just get any of the few choices and just edit it to your liking.

WHERE DID YOU GET IMAGE? That's the first question that needs a answer if you want to find this! I would like to help but I'm going to search the entire WEB looking for a needle in a hay stack. So lets narrow it down, so where did you find this image?

i found it on www.gtainside.com ...

Heres what I found:

NFSU Speedometer

Speedometer

Speedometer Textures <This looks like the one you were looking for.

Camera Hack v1.2

Speedometer

NFSU Speedometer

I know that these are not all the ones you were looking for, just thought I'd give you some options.

PS: Tried to post link of images but was denied.

Edited by smstevenms

NFS speedometer is for Vice City, and i need speedometer for san andreas... I download speedometer that u told me: ''Speedometer Textures <This looks like the one you were looking for.'' but with bullet i cnt go more than 140Km/h ?! :(

nvm, good job bro... :)