Still fucked up collisions...

I was afraid this was going to happen and it did. Have you noticed? the collisions are still fucked up... They did not disable the punching when you stand next to all wall and just like in GTA 3, VC and SA you can still kinda punch the wall and your hands, legs and other parts of your body go through... Its just so cheap and unrealistic. Here are some screens from previous GTA games:

vc1xp5.jpg

sasd1.jpg

As you see by the one from SA, parts of CJ are inside the wall while punching. In games such as Half Life 2 this wouldnt happen because they have propper collisions.

Yeah, I've seen that. You can punch through walls still. I really thought Rockstar would do something about this. When the game was delayed in October I thought most of the bugs from previous games was fixed, but there's a lot of them still in the game.

• 2 weeks later...

I have not looked back on this topic since i made it... Its my oppinion and i find it fucked up because in such a game simple bugs like this should not exist. I mean its next-gen shit, and punchin through walls is just retarded... If the game is meant to be realistic this should be fixed.

I have not looked back on this topic since i made it... Its my oppinion and i find it fucked up because in such a game simple bugs like this should not exist. I mean its next-gen shit, and punchin through walls is just retarded... If the game is meant to be realistic this should be fixed.

I'm not saying anything more than Rockstar are only humans, so stop pissing about small mistakes in a game like this. It doesn't alter your gameplay in the least.

I was afraid this was going to happen and it did. Have you noticed? the collisions are still fucked up... They did not disable the punching when you stand next to all wall and just like in GTA 3, VC and SA you can still kinda punch the wall and your hands, legs and other parts of your body go through... Its just so cheap and unrealistic. Here are some screens from previous GTA games:

vc1xp5.jpg

sasd1.jpg

As you see by the one from SA, parts of CJ are inside the wall while punching. In games such as Half Life 2 this wouldnt happen because they have propper collisions.

The games priety big, if u were creating it you would probably leave a small eror, i know i would.

Okay, buddy. YOU make an huge game EVERYONE is waiting for. You design an enormous world for them to explore. You design the car physics and tweak them until they're perfect. You totally revamp the combat to include a cover system. And we'll see if one insignificant glitch doesn't slip through the cracks.

If a little bit of clipping bugs you that much, then I wouldn't recommend you playing most games from more than a couple of years ago, because that will just drive you crazy.

And notice how there are no pics from GTA IV showing the "fucked up" collision detection. What, are you scared of us laughing at you because it's so insignificant, only someone whose sole mission in life is to find fault with EVERYTHING would care?

Then again, you, like most of us, don't punch the walls just to see if Rockstar fixed the clipping glitch from previous games and then bitch about it online. There are other, more valid, things to complain about. For example, how the hell can an Escalade easily mow down countless light poles but one skinny-ass tree stops it in its tracks?

Edited by L-RiC