Still fucked up collisions...

• 3 weeks later...
1. why would you punch the walls?

2. why would you care?

and 3. enjoy IV, dont worry bout that

And 4. Why are you bringing up dead topics.

But since you did and i havent looked back on this since a month i wanna ask why are people such as L-RiC so paranoide?

This topic is over a month old and you have made 4 replies basically saying the same thing over and over again exept for the escalade thing which is kinda true. Big fuckin deal, some people think its perfectly okay and some people dont but you dont have to keep repeating the same thing. Your asking me why i care punchin walls but i do not understand why you care so much about proving your point here. did i ever say i could ever make a game better than IV? all i said was that they still didnt fix this one bug, no need to flame on me for that.

If i kept on repeating myself, id also have about 5000 posts by now but guess what i have other things to do (NOT punching walls lol).

And 4. Why are you bringing up dead topics.

But since you did and i havent looked back on this since a month i wanna ask why are people such as L-RiC so paranoide?

This topic is over a month old and you have made 4 replies basically saying the same thing over and over again exept for the escalade thing which is kinda true. Big fuckin deal, some people think its perfectly okay and some people dont but you dont have to keep repeating the same thing. Your asking me why i care punchin walls but i do not understand why you care so much about proving your point here. did i ever say i could ever make a game better than IV? all i said was that they still didnt fix this one bug, no need to flame on me for that.

If i kept on repeating myself, id also have about 5000 posts by now but guess what i have other things to do (NOT punching walls lol).

How exactly am I paranoid? If I was paranoid, I'd be constantly worried about n00bs one day taking over TGTAP and turning it into a shitter forum, for example GTA....oh, wait. I'm like that already. However, none of my posts in this topic indicate any paranoia, just general annoyance.