GTA IV is Awesome!

Since GTA IV came out, there's been many topics made with negative comments against it, so why don't we make a topic praising it for how good it is and not how good people think it should be.

Here's a few positive questions...

-What do you enjoy doing most?

Running up to people with a baseball bat and mowing them down with it.

-What was your reaction when you saw the graphics?

I was stunned, they were absolutely brilliant and detailed, much better than previous GTA games.

-What did you think of the main character?

He seems cool, Tommy will have some competition.

Don't refrain from posting a little paragraph about what you think of the game.

Since GTA IV came out, there's been many topics made with negative comments against it, so why don't we make a topic praising it for how good it is and not how good people think it should be.

Here's a few positive questions...

-What do you enjoy doing most?

I like just cruising around.. the city is so big its unbelievable.. the detail is fantastic and its very immersive. Biggest sandbox type game out there and everything just seems alive and realistic. (beating up bums is cool too, or beating up the guy outside the bowling alley when your on the date with Michelle)

-What was your reaction when you saw the graphics?

Groundbreaking.. this game will set the standards for all future games.

-What did you think of the main character?

No complaints.

Don't refrain from posting a little paragraph about what you think of the game.

All in all I am pleased, as with anything, things could be better. But the good absolutely outweighs the bad. Fun game

i don't understand why some people think that GTA IV is a lot harder with the handling and all, those things were actually what i wished for, more challenging gameplay

i have tried it in my friend's once, here's what i think so far:

-graphics are awesome compared to other series

-i only play the intro and then freeroam so, the gameplay is cool so far but few features in SA weren't in the game unfortunately

-the cops are damn hard! but i like it

-handling was killing me. it's like i'm playing ridge racer 6 only the roads are all open, but i think it's far more challenging so i like it

-Niko was pretty cool, but to be honest no one can beat tommy so far.

-the city..., i think i just saw about 10% of it, it's stunning and surprisingly big(i thought it was like half a San Andreas, but then wow!)

no more comments, i haven't played that long, i only play it like an hour or so...

i can't wait till sunday!!! goddamn i'm jealous of you all! :P

Edited by Denny Crane!

The game is great. When I first played it I smiled when I saw how good the graphic was. The cops are good, it's a bit harder to escape them but that's fun. The missions are good, all of them I've played I don't have anything bad to say about them. Niko is the best characther so far in my opinion.

Grand Theft Auto IV has been next in line for the throne for a long time. Finally, its time has come. Personally, I thought GTA IV was astounding, the scenery, graphics and especially the storyline. It might have its bugs/glitches from time to time, but there is a way to solve it. I just don't know what it is yet. GTA IV certainly has been the most entertaining GTA game I have experienced, the missions are hard (which is good), all the cars in the game have been re-modeled. Liberty City looks amazing, especially at night while cruising through Algonquin, watching all the buildings pass by in your vehicle.

Sure, it has its ups and downs, such as the game freezing from time to time and multiplayer errors, car handling may be a bit dodgy but once you get past all that, you will know how excellent this game is. You can change the lighting in the game by accessing the display options, which is good. Police AI is good, they're much more aggresive than the previous installments and do their best to hunt you down. Car handling - I agree, it could be improved but all you need to do is use the handbrake once in a while. You may agree that when you do try to handbrake, your vehicle spins out of control and you end up flying out the window, all you really require is some practice. There was also that blurry effect when viewing buildings from a distance, but I guess that's just Rockstar's way of doing things. Niko is definitely the best character in my opinion, he's certainly agile and fit. He shows that he also feels a sense of remorse for the things he's done in the past and his only agenda is to go to the top and find that special someone.

Edited by GTA Don