do you like enimen

claud

do you like enimen  

40 members have voted

1. 1. do you like enimen

• yes
    • no
    • cant decide

I'm assuming that you meant "Eminem" and not "any men", so I voted yes. He's my favorite rapper too. He doesn't rap about cars and hoes, as most of the rappers do. Most of his songs talk about real life happenings. Most of which happened to him. He also raps about his daughter, Hailie. A lot of his songs are funny too. He makes fun of everybody and make them look like crap.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Yea, Eminem is good. He was one of the first rappers I really like, especially cause I like rock music, even though I live in a black neighborhood.

Anywho, I got into his music and just kinda expanded to other rappers. I do like his style, and like mentioned before, when he gets serious, he does really good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I like eminem, he's a good rapper. But sometimes his songs that are funny kinda of get annoying, I like a couple of the early ones but now they are just getting a little old. I like when he raps about serious stuff like his daughter and all that stuff. So yeah, I like Eminem!

Edited by ArturKim21

I used to like him as a 10-11 year old kid. He was qualitive back then; with Marshall Mathers LP.. Now he's just a twisky self-centered prick. :thumbsdown:

Now I'm a metalhead, but I still like that motherfucker when I see him... :D

Did you guys know that Eminem and Marilyn Manson are best friends?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...