Sign in to follow this  
tenflyer

How the hell do i get a cab?

Ok - i'm new to GTA, never having played a previous one either. For the life of me I can't hail a cab. I press the LB and L buttons, but nothing. WTF?

You have to hit LB as it's passing you, once it's stopped go up to it and hold Y to enter...

this is assuming you're playing xbox360 version

You have to hit LB as it's passing you, once it's stopped go up to it and hold Y to enter...

Yep - 360 version. I will try this again, obviously this must work. Whenever I try it I end up hijacking the cab instead of getting in the back. I'll hold the Y button the whole time.

Thanks.

Yep - 360 version. I will try this again, obviously this must work. Whenever I try it I end up hijacking the cab instead of getting in the back. I'll hold the Y button the whole time.

Thanks.

Yeh if you don't hold down Y (Triangle on PS3) then you'll end up jacking it. I learnt that from when I was at my friend's house :)

When you use L1 (or whatever it is on 360) to hail a cab, it won't stop if it already has a passenger, though you can still run up to it and kick the passenger out to use it.

Yeah, but sometimes it seem like it won't stop, but it stop a block away sometimes, it changes every time.