[SA] Stunt Name Goes Here

Deji

I hope you like the intro!! :lolbounce:

And the credits!! :lolbounce:

I guess I ended up putting more comedy than stunts into this but I didn't even intend to make this so early. I just had alot of time so I thought 'What the hell!' It took me a whole 5 hours to get these stunts!!!

I mostly enjoyed matching some of the video with the music so I hope you appreciate that.

Comments appreciated. Especially from my role model 'Godfather' - He's funny once you realise he's just joking! lol...

Edited by Deji

What the hell! It took me a whole 5 hours to get these stunts!!!

You must be joking.Dude go watch some tuts from Fugitive.You need them.Badly.

You should do stunts that are amazing not those done the first try.

Ex. your packer to precision(there's lots of 'em) isn't amazing at all.Just take a packer,put it in the right place and voila.

Try P2B and more bumps and even grinds.Practice in SA-MP and ask ppl for advice.

Thats it from me.

P.S.I cant say how much the vid sucks

1. You must be joking.Dude go watch some tuts from Fugitive.You need them.Badly.

2. You should do stunts that are amazing not those done the first try.

3. Ex. your packer to precision(there's lots of 'em) isn't amazing at all.Just take a packer,put it in the right place and voila.

4.Try P2B and more bumps and even grinds.Practice in SA-MP and ask ppl for advice.

Thats it from me.

5. P.S.I cant say how much the vid sucks

1. It did. Which prooves the below. And I think 5 hours is very short and rushed to do a good stunt video anyway. And i've seen the tutorials ages ago. Not that it helped...

2. Didn't take me a first try. Thats why it took 5 hours to do a few stunts.

3. ???

4. English please :)

5. Wheres yours then? It only sucks in your oppinion...

And by the way I kept the best ones out of that one for a better one coming later.

Edited by Deji

1. You must be joking.Dude go watch some tuts from Fugitive.You need them.Badly.

2. You should do stunts that are amazing not those done the first try.

3. Ex. your packer to precision(there's lots of 'em) isn't amazing at all.Just take a packer,put it in the right place and voila.

4.Try P2B and more bumps and even grinds.Practice in SA-MP and ask ppl for advice.

Thats it from me.

5. P.S.I cant say how much the vid sucks

4. Endlish please :)

5. Wheres yours then? It only sucks in your oppinion...

4: wtf

5: http://www.thegtaplace.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17803#