Best Place to get money?

2 8

so far I haven't found anyone to rob that has more money. I did figure out you can rob the laundromat for some quick money. Anyone else know where some quick money or guns are? I know there is a gun in the strip club.

so far I haven't found anyone to rob that has more money. I did figure out you can rob the laundromat for some quick money. Anyone else know where some quick money or guns are? I know there is a gun in the strip club.

You can rob the clothing stores as well. Walk up to the register and press L1 (on PS3)....not much money from that though.

Doesn't work for all of them apparently, It doesn't let you rob the russian clothing store.

Edited by badgerov

You could always call up your contacts to do side jobs for them, eg for Roman picking up passengers, or for Jacob dropping off the drug packages, or even in a police car, if you're that far, using the system to locate crimes currently occurring. And to save money, always use Romans car service, or if you can't do that, steal a car. All the money you use for Taxis builds up after a little while.

one thing i have found is people that go to the ATMS always have like 5 bundles of money. I was just farting around one day by my first hide out and around the corner i found a guy going to the atm in the wall and waited till he was done and bea him up and got 5 bundles of money. I am not sure what theyre worth. I waited around till someone else went there and when she was doen i got 4 bundles outta her

Thought that was interesting

Ryan