San Andreas Is Haunted

I was riding a dirt bike on Mount Chilliad when i see a cave entrance this only works between the times 22:00 and 3:00 you also have to have 100% game completion and i think every item of clothing but im not sure anyway i got off the bike and entered the cave. it was very dark and i could not see so i tapped the sprint button furiously i hit the jump button and my guy comes falling through the ceiling like a glitch and lands in a room with no doors or windows there is a bed a tv and a camp fire in the center of the room. I was confused and freaked so i looked around and on the wall there was a newspaper clipping of CJ's dead mom Beverly and next to it his brother Brian this really spooked me i got my shot gun out and look more around the room there is a bloody baseball bat on the ground near the bed. (I know in the beginning of the game CJ mentions Beverly was killed by a gang driving a green Sabre but im having second thoughts) Im so spooked i commit suicide and after that i have never been on or near Mount Chilliad again.