GTA SA: hangs on san fiero baber shop? my god cj's stock

any way i can solve this? does this something to do with my hardware? or my soft ware?

this is 1st time hang...what shoud i do? actually i can still press ESC(pause/option come still come out) still i press alt+f4

do you also sometimes encounter hangs? but you just only restarted the game ang walla its ok again...

help me guy really dont know if its ok or what...my gud ness....should you think i add a memory?

because i am using 512mb (minimum requirements) should i add?

any way i can solve this? does this something to do with my hardware? or my soft ware?

this is 1st time hang...what shoud i do? actually i can still press ESC(pause/option come still come out) still i press alt+f4

do you also sometimes encounter hangs? but you just only restarted the game ang walla its ok again...

help me guy really dont know if its ok or what...my gud ness....should you think i add a memory?

You should be Ok with a 128 gfx card. (At least) Try lowering your quality settings. And make sure the disk is clean. If it continues, try reinstalling...

You should be Ok with a 128 gfx card. (At least) Try lowering your quality settings. And make sure the disk is clean. If it continues, try reinstalling...

thanks for the tip

yeah this is the first time it hanged

it happens on

the san fiero's baber shop when i view the hair style the baber covered cj there the baber hangs over cj

but still i can press esc..

hmmm.....what other things? hard ware or soft ware?

Have you edited any of your DATA files? I ran into this at Binco in Ganton when I moved a couple shirts there

from another store. When I put them back, the problem cleared up.

nope i don't want to edit san andreas

i want it clean no mods or cheat he,he,he

someone say on the other topic it is a bug he also have the same experience

Sorry I can't be more help, it does sound like a bug.

The only thing I can think of is to un-install the game, defrag your hard drive (to make sure you get rid of the old files)

& re-install. You can back up your game saves found in MY DOCUMENTS/SAN ANDREAS USER FILES.

i've just re install it....

just because when cesar calls the sound echoes now....even before...that the...

do you think this something to do with sound cards? drives?