Stevies Car missions,

Optional missions: Yes

But i assume they will still count on the game percentage to get the full 100%

& unfortunatly not on any GPS, u have to find them parked up somewhere in the area adviced then take them to a garage marked up in Chase Point in Bohan

• 2 weeks later...
i'm as far as getting him the comet. anyone know where the swingers golf club is?

if i remember right it's that huge driving range on the left side of algonquin. since it was the only place i associated with golf in the game i just grabbed the first comet i found in the north parking lot (the one by the burger shot) and it was the car i needed. if you've never taken notice of the driving range it's got huge netted in walls and sticks out into the body of water between algonquin and alderney (west river i think).

i'm as far as getting him the comet. anyone know where the swingers golf club is?

if i remember right it's that huge driving range on the left side of algonquin. since it was the only place i associated with golf in the game i just grabbed the first comet i found in the north parking lot (the one by the burger shot) and it was the car i needed. if you've never taken notice of the driving range it's got huge netted in walls and sticks out into the body of water between algonquin and alderney (west river i think).

yea i found it a few days ago by accident. i looked forever for a golf course never even found it, but i see the range now. the rest so far have been pretty specific to where they are.

• 1 month later...

Right i have looked at http://gamewiki.net/Grand_Theft_Auto_IV/St..._Thefts#Banshee and down the bottom of that page is a map i carnt remember what car steave phoned me up and told me to get so im going by that map it says number 1 is a turismo but there is no turismo there. is there any way i can find out what car stevie told me to get???

Edit Dont worry found it its on your phone

Edited by cfr_rossi