Fucking stupid parents!

PJ-34

Not that it really matters now, but there is a such thing as female castration. It's the removal of all external genitalia; the outer labia and whatnot.

If only everyone could have seen bi-gender castration in the movies when they were younger... Damn parents.

sure there is female castration. you have to remove the reproduction parts, the ovaries that is..

and about the topic..movies are rated for some reason...as a parent, if you bring your child to a movie he shouldn't watch, you're irresponsible.

But anyway you should know your child better than anyone, so you should know if he'll be fine after seeing nudity or not, it's your responsability as a parent.

OR maybe I'm related to someone retarded and think it's wrong? Is that okay?

You got offended at someone relating retard to an IQ, and then said you were fine with the informal use of "retard". You're ass-backwards, dude. Using "retard" casually to mean "stupid" is more offensive than comparing it to an IQ, considering how IQ is looked at in terms of LEGAL retardation. The only reason it isn't an important factor is because IQ tests are faulty and unreliable((a test can't tell you for certain what you know and are capable of)).

Not that it really matters now, but there is a such thing as female castration. It's the removal of all external genitalia; the outer labia and whatnot.

If only everyone could have seen bi-gender castration in the movies when they were younger... Damn parents.

Yeah, except that wouldn't prevent reproduction, only sexual enjoyment for the most part.

Eventually the retard gene fades &

the human race improves.

"Retard" is slang for "retarded", calling someone a retard, etc. In this situation he IS making fun of the IQ, if he discusses the IQ I don't give a shit, in fact, if he just said "retard" I wouldn't care, but when you're talking about "retard" and IQ jokingly I just find it wrong.

I wasn't talking to you when I said that stuff by the way, sorry if it seemed that way.

I understand, but I decided to respond anyways.

Technically, when he said "retard gene", he was using slang as you said. Really, you should be insulted by the word "retard" used in slang, but you said you didn't mind it used in slang. So you're now contradicting yourself?

Really, everyone needs to get off their high horse about offensive words. Political correctness and protecting people's feelings is a load of bullshit.

I'm by far not anything near politically correct. The only reason why the slang word "retard" doesn't bother me is because it's part of everybody's vocabulary today. I can't stop that, so I won't. People calling other people retarded has been going on for years now, and theres nothing I can do to change it. That's why I don't mind it. Do I like it? Of course not. Do I really care anymore? No. It just happens.

When your getting more into the genetics and shit it's different. Maybe I misinterpreted what he was saying.

So I'm at Harold and Kumar EFGB and shortly after it shows a vagina and penis I hear children crying and talking, what kind of fucking parent would bring their child to see a fucking movie like that? that pisses me off so much it's fucking bullshit is it not?

Those parents need some advice; why would you show your kids such images if they don't understand much about it?

Do not underestimate kids. I used to know quite some kids (5 to 6 years old) who did know about sex and seemed pretty happy with the thought of raming their dick into a girls vagina.

Also, those parents are fools.

Mine still treat me like a kid actually... They've got the "all violence is bad" policy and therefor don't aprove of any violence in movies. So they actually don't aprove of any movie.. But they're losening up, slowly.

I really don't mind your name, because that is also part of peoples vocabulary. Not really sure why you needed to bring it up though.

Because you were backing yourself up by saying it was a mental illness. So I had to point out that the word "Spaz" is "offensive". I was actually called insensitive once because, "There are people who are actually spazzes!!"...... :rolleyes:

As I said before, your name doesn't bother me, people use the word "Spaz" all the time, it's just part of people's vocabulary. If someone had the name "RETARD" then I wouldn't get mad, EVERYONE says retard now, but if someone was like "I LAFF AT RETARDS CUZ THEY MAKE FUNNY NOISES LOL!" then yeah I'd be pissed off. Do you see where I'm coming from...? Words are part of peoples vocabulary, I've become used to it, you can't change it. I don't use the words personally, but yeah. I USED to fucking hate it when people used the word retarded, it pissed me off so much. You probably remember that. But yeah, I've grown used to it.

I was under the impression that "Retard" stopped being a medical term because it just became an insult. Just like "Queer" isn't used as a technical term any more, because it was abused. I didn't realise "Retard" was still being used officially.

It hasn't been used as a technical term used over here for a long time, we used to use 'Handicapped' but now just 'Disabled' is used, which I suppose helps stop discrimination.

"Retard" is still an insult, but "retarded" isn't.

Uh, you're retarded for thinking that..... And just by saying this alone I disproved your case.

Technically, "retarded" isn't used anymore, not even as "mentally retarded", for that's even used as an insult now. Infact, so is "mentally handicapped".... But it's more-so saying, "Even people with learning disabilities/etc can do/figure this out, why can't you?". Over here, I think we're at "Mentally disabled" still, but we'll soon go to "Intellectually challenged", I bet you anything. Fucking America and sugar-coating everything with their "politically correct" bullshit.

BTW, loved the comment, osiris.