Last Mission

Yeah one time when I did it. The first time I did it I was freaking out, thinking I was about to die. But when I chose the other option and did it again I flew above the scripted rocket and all of a sudden it flung up and got me. That's when I figured out it was supposed to happen. Just dodge the first couple of rockets until you hit him and then you should get hit. Like toxic said, just keep flying and a cutscene should happen.

You have to adjust the pitch to get it to a decent speed - basically, on the analogue stick hold it up or down, up to tilt the boat forward, back to tilt the boat backward. Hold it back about halfway and you should get a little bit of extra speed. If you can get to the boat in the first place though, it shouldn't be too hard keeping pace.

You have to adjust the pitch to get it to a decent speed - basically, on the analogue stick hold it up or down, up to tilt the boat forward, back to tilt the boat backward. Hold it back about halfway and you should get a little bit of extra speed. If you can get to the boat in the first place though, it shouldn't be too hard keeping pace.

I finally got to the chopper after I posted the question. Thanks for the help though!