Which to buy? Plz help

Hey guys, im getting a ps3 soon hopefuly, (convinced my mum :coolthumbup: ) not my dad :bashhead: lol, (just baught me the ipod classic 160gb :clapping: )

so what i wanted to know is that if i get the bundle which has grand theft auto with a ps3 which is 310, does it contain anything else, or just te normal, game and ps3. Or is there something different.

Or should i get just a ps3 and a special edition gta?

Any posts replies will be appreciated, thanks.

Why'd you make two topics?

Anyways, if you are a huge GTA fan, get the Special Edition, it's basically collectibles & show-offs.

And just read what the bundle includes, probably just the PS3, one controller, GTA IV, and the other basic stuff.

oh thanks! and i double posted because there were no replies in the first one, and this topic has much more readers. jsut like u.

so i gave it a shot. thanks dude.

Why'd you make two topics?

Anyways, if you are a huge GTA fan, get the Special Edition, it's basically collectibles & show-offs.

And just read what the bundle includes, probably just the PS3, one controller, GTA IV, and the other basic stuff.

oh thanks! and i double posted because there were no replies in the first one, and this topic has much more readers. jsut like u.

so i gave it a shot. thanks dude.

dunno where u guys are from, but i think here in Australia the special edition was exclusively sold out on pre-orders about 5 months before the game came out. only standard edition available here.