My GTA4 Opinions (Spoilers)

...All of you just expect too much. This game is brilliant. And those of you who badmouth the driving, that's only because you aren't good at it. My cuz and I find the driving better, I rarely crash.

Nice. The more i drive around in IV, the more fun it is, because i keep getting better. It definitly lets you test your driving skillz in a franchise thats supposed to be based on driving. definitly a step up, because driving was too easy in the older games, and got kind of boring. R* just renewed the whole driving experience with (in my opinion), their best gta game.

Edited by gtaraider

Holy shit you people are so unappreciative. Complaining that the driving is different? I like it better, myself, after getting use to it. So the driving is harder. Practice? The difference makes a challenge which in turn improves your skill.

There's plenty you can do, but you're probably use to things being handed to you a lot easier. You actually have to search and find things for yourself. The game has only been out for 7 days and you're complaining that there isn't enough to do? There's no way in hell there's nothing left to do.

What all did they lie about? The only thing in your post I see remotely related to a lie was reviewers giving their own opinion about their experiences on the game. And that isn't Rockstar lying, that's reviewers.

They improved a lot of features from San Andreas, such as the wall climbing. Fighting is a little harder, and rather bothersome, so I just avoid that.

Everyone ragging on random pointless things are forgetting how much detail went into the game.

Maybe that's the problem, it's so much different from the GTAs we are use to, that a lot of people are finding reasons to reject it and flaw it. Just play it and enjoy yourself. Let go of expectations and be happy with what they did for us.

Spaz The Great is right, there is so many things to do, and IV is way improved, do u guys even know how much time and effort R* put into this game?!

People say "Theres nothin' to do" the are saying that because they dont take the time to even try!! if you try you'll find a lot of cool things in this game, like the hidden cars (EX: Sultan RS) in some unique spots! Enjoy yourself! keep playing!

When the going gets tough, DON'T quit, keep playing!!

Edited by Nissan_Skyline_GTR_R34

SA being longer is a fact

all you need to do is count the number of missions

Mission count alone =/= Game length.

shut up trying to make arguments and then ending up destroying them yourself.

Ask me nicely mr mod hitler.

Start an argument...

Get an argument.

Edit: (btw, go ahead and ban me. My dynamic IP laughs at hitler mods.)

Wow, had MLL not got to you yet I would've banned you just to laugh at you. You aren't the first one to think of dynamic IPs.... We can get around those. And BTW, most of your posts are from the same exact IP. Nice try, anyways.

On topic:

San Andreas is the best. It's just... perfect. So what if it could be better? Anything can, even me! lol. San Andreas is just right! I just love it. I just want to play it now.. BYE SUCKAS!

God I posted in the wrong topic! CURSE TABBED BROWSING! Yea GTA Iv is a bit depressing but its a good action game.

Edited by Deji

this is how i truely feel about gta4

idk who the hell picked the soundtrack, cuz the music in the game is god awful. 18 radio stations i would have thought i would recognize a few songs considering its in present day. nope. not one song i recognize. and the songs arent even that good

the driving is bad. you spin out way too easily and when you brake it takes like 5 minutes to come to a complete stop. its hard as hell to turn corners and due to the horrible driving system, the high speed chases arent even fun since you constantly spin out.

this is probably just me, but i dont understand the storyline if there even is one. so niko was lied to. his cousin is in debt. ok, so what?

theres only about 15 weapons? wtf? san andreas had so many, and this one has like none. barely any malee (sorry about the spelling) weapons.

and the missions give you so much money, yet theres nothing to spend it on since you cant buy property.

no planes, no bicycles, no cops on motorbikes

i also noticed that you can barely go into any buildings at all.

firstly wtf? the soundtracks are cool, maybe you should louden your tv sound man, here's the list of the songs i know:

-The Boggs - Arm in Arm (Shy Child Mix)(of course, it was in the trailer)

-The Rapture - No Sex For Ben

-Bob Marley and the Wailers - So Much Trouble in the World

-Barry White - It's Only Love Doing It's Thing

-R.E.M. - Turn You Inside Out

-The Smashing Pumpkins - 1979

-Steve Marriott's All Stars - Cocaine

-David Bowie - Fascination

-Black Sabbath - Heaven and Hell

-The Who - The Seeker

-Stevie Nicks - Edge of Seventeen

-The Black Crowes - Remedy

-Thin Lizzy - Jailbreak

i could go on. get a rolling stone magazine mate, seriously :P

the storyline was cool mate, and btw it was very realistic, like someone's real life. unlike the previous which has too much tv action like

now i know that this weapon thing is a dissapointment, i guess they can't fit 'em all in one game. let's hope the next GTA have more

the planes, bicycles, and cop motorcycles thing was mentioned in the previews, have you seen them?

yeah, the building was also a bit of dissapointment for me, no big matter though

and the driving was harder, that was actually more challenging for me, not too realistic? so i guess you must to put a pedal, brake and other things in your console right?

i'm sick of people trying to say the driving wasn't realistic, if you want to be realistic, DRIVE A REAL CAR, don't play GTA, there are no games that as realistic as real life

no offense man, i'm just tired of more dissapointments because they saw too many spoilers in the game and hoping the game to be a perfect 10 ever

Edited by Denny Crane!