Happiness Island sweater.

Go to happiness island. Climb up the statue as high as you can (on foot). Eventualy, you will see an item on the ground with orange light around it. Walk over it and you autimaticaly put it on. I don't think it goes to your wardrobe or not so I think if you loose it, you have to go get it again.

I collected mine today...Didn't know what it was at first then I was suddenly wearing a different top HAHA!! brilliant stuff

You mean the the happiness island t-shirt? I collected that yesterday.

I know you can go inside the statue, if im not wrong. But I couldn't find out how. I tryed land my helicopter as close to the statue as I could but it didn't work, I fell down and died. Anybody know?

I know you can go inside the statue, if im not wrong. But I couldn't find out how. I tryed land my helicopter as close to the statue as I could but it didn't work, I fell down and died. Anybody know?

You can go in, and there's a

latter.

At the top there is a

beating heart!

latter.

At the top there is a

beating heart!

Fly a heli near the statue and bail out to where you fall and land on the topmost balcony (near the feet). You can't get there without flying and I don't think you can actually land the heli on that balcony, the blades hit the statue.

All of the doors into the interior look closed, but one can be entered.

Enjoy.

latter.

At the top there is a

beating heart!

Fly a heli near the statue and bail out to where you fall and land on the topmost balcony (near the feet). You can't get there without flying and I don't think you can actually land the heli on that balcony, the blades hit the statue.

Enjoy.

I did that, and I landed on the statues foot! LOL!

latter.

At the top there is a

beating heart!

Enjoy.

You don't even need a helicopter, probably easier without. Go to Happiness Island (duh!), go to the statue, there will be a lot of corners, keep going round until you find one where there's a security guard and people. Climb up the stairs, then the sweater will be there, towards the edges.

There isn't that many outfits in the game that I have seen. I have only got like

2-3 from the storyline

EDIT: I looked everywhere in the hospital in Alderney for the doctor outfit but I can't find it. Are you sure you don't have to be on that mission for it to show?

Edited by mutu