GTA SA for PSP (If)

Well not a UMD, but an ISO will be enough.

My prediction is about 1-2 GB right?

Releasing an ISO would be a stupid idea.... Because piracy isn't already a problem, right?

I hate to admit it, but ur right. But it does come in handy. I mean just imagine that u are gonna visit the most memorial place in the world by an airplane tomorrow, and u wanna play SA on PS2 at the time you are on the plane? I don't think so (if you wanna mock me thats a'ight. I accept that.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yep your right vcs and lcs did come up a bit short have to admire the effort that went into getting them on psp i just dont think the story was great the missions just felt random and i found myself not wantig to watch the cutscenes but the empire thing was good and could be added to a new game but maybe have gunshops that the more missions you do the better guns you get, i hope they do decide to do it though

I don't think they would put GTA SAS on psp because its getting old now and if they did a ps2 port that would be pointless because thats even older but most people have 360 or ps3 now. (GOOD PART) :thumbsup: This website says that rockstar are working on a game now that is suspected to be GTA SAS (BAD PART) but will be on the wii instead. >.< (EVEN WORSE) I dont have a wii. :pissedred: