Website Template

I've had some time to work on my website template, and soon (Hopefully after my exams) I can start on getting it into a website. Here's what I've made:

1209987383.png

It's not fully complete so I need to see what all of you guys think, any improvements?

All help would be appreciated. :)

K THX.

TM

Uh, unfortunately, it's not available for anyone to use, it's my own and yeah, thanks for the comment! I'll be posting another version which is a little more complete real shortly. And again, thanks for the help, I never knew I spelt "recognizing" wrong. :P

EDIT:

Edited. Changed and Added:

1210000278.png

Looks nicer with content, I would have used lorem ipsum, but that's just me. You uhh... also spelt sponsor wrong. :P Will you be making any more templates for the other GTA games and possibly use them on different areas of the site?

I really want to kill you right now. :P Thanks again. I might make another GTA Related Template for my site for different areas (e.g. for VC I have to make a different template).

I come bearing more grave news. You also spelt submit wrong. :P Something that would be cool though is like, a drop down box so users can select different skins, but it would be difficult getting all the same content to show on different area's of the site though.

EDIT: Continuing on from what Deji said, you should try to lay off the scanlines for a bit.

Edited by GTA Don

Lets hope it's back up soon. I miss being a Moderator on there, it was a fun job (Hardly had to do anything :P Except suspend two members for flaming us but they got there asses handed to them :D). The template looks good but I think you overused the grunge effect, that's what's downgraded it to a good and not an excellent (Speakez the Truth).

Thanks for your opinion guys, and yes, It'll probably be up shortly, it's just that exams are the first things that are in the way. I made this template for fun, and I think it'll be awesome for the GTA IV page. I've also made a template for San Andreas, I'll post it here shortly as well. :)

• 2 weeks later...
:lol: Ash, we can wait, and ask for someone to make us a GTA homepage, cant we? :P

TM made it for his site, only I think.

@TM: Good work TM! Do you think your site TheStreetsOfGTA will be done yet? It's not letting me get on it. :S

Yeah, it's currently offline. I have a few weeks of exams, so probably after my exams, I'll start working on my website, and probably soon, I'll be developing this template to a better one. I might also try to make a forum skin up for my IP. Board once I get one.

And thanks mate. :)