Saving Cars

How do you save cars? Do you park them in the yellow box outside your safehouse

Yes, too bad they don't become brand new after you put them there, I wrecked my infernus :(

I thought they did. But here the day I found out that you can store two cars in one parking lot, I always thought one of them would dissapear but it didn't.

Yes, too bad they don't become brand new after you put them there, I wrecked my infernus :(

No more free car repairs I guess. Off to the Pay-n-Spray then. I know they still fix cars. I tried that out already.

I had a mostly wrecked Comet that I parked in the parking space, and it initially didn't fix, but after a couple days, it was fixed...maybe it just takes a while, or the game eventually forgets when it loads it.

Not only do they get repaired, but they get washed, too.

You just have to shut off the console. When you come back they will be fixed and washed.

No, you just need to park, save at your apartment, then go into your menu and reload the game.

Not only do they get repaired, but they get washed, too.

You just have to shut off the console. When you come back they will be fixed and washed.

I just had to leave the area for a few minutes & came back to a fixed car (shot up Patriot). No save & re-load.