WTF NO Houses to buy urgggh

Sorry to let you down, but it's true. You can't buy safehouses etc. but you do gain different safehouses through the game in missions.

do the safehouses get better throughout the game, or are they still tatty like the schottler house, plz tell me ta

thanks for replying mutu

Sorry to let you down, but it's true. You can't buy safehouses etc. but you do gain different safehouses through the game in missions.

do the safehouses get better throughout the game, or are they still tatty like the schottler house, plz tell me ta

thanks for replying mutu

Yeah they get much better, one comes with a computer and a big screen TV. That ones my favorite.

thanks for replying mutu

They do get better through the game. But I've got about 4-5 safehouses on all islands now, and I must say some of them looks a bit like each other, but that doesn't count that bad, because they get bigger and better through the game.

I too was disapointed at the lack of buyable property, but i reckon they didn't want to put everything into IV so they still had something left for the next ones. Though when i look at it this way i don't care: No property planes bicycles etc, But a kick-ass multiplayer.

Who cares?

It's not like you really spent all your time in a mansion or a house going "YAY!" on GTA SA or VC.

As Cat Licker said, who cares?

I mean, I'm not going to go all psycho just because I can't buy safe houses.

you may not care but some people take the time to earn the moeny the want to spend it on summat they can see, so take you who cares attitude and stick it where the sun dont shine, hahaha

Who cares?

It's not like you really spent all your time in a mansion or a house going "YAY!" on GTA SA or VC.

As Cat Licker said, who cares?

I mean, I'm not going to go all psycho just because I can't buy safe houses.

you may not care but some people take the time to earn the moeny the want to spend it on summat they can see, so take you who cares attitude and stick it where the sun dont shine, hahaha

Lol, so maybe you want to make GTA look like Sims and then we can buy furniture and houses! Woot