Im sad.... Because of the ending

I just cant get over the sad endings because either way somebody dies. I played both endings and on my first go i killed Dmitri by choosing to make revenge on him but then Kate was killed by the Pegorino asshole because the deal was fucked up... I killed Pegorino but still Niko is sad and lonely but atleast Roman is fine and he gets a kid. Still its screwed up because Packie is really sad and just the whole situation is fucked up...

In the second ending, you try to make a successful deal with the fag Dmitri as Roman really wants you to take the chance. Then the deal fucks up as Dmitri is a rat asshole and Roman gets killed. This ending is even more fucked up... Cuz i mean he is your cousin, and the reason why you come to America... WHERE IS THE MANSION??!

What im tryin to say is both endings suck and im sad... What about you guys?

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee

Yes, the endings suck!! I just finished. They both are really sad but it kinda cool when

before killing Pegorino, Niko tells him of his reputation, that he was always a joke and stuff and then he ends him. Kate is never saved though and Niko says he will never get close to any women after this! <-- SUCKS!!!

I like them. I love how it's not a typical Hollywood rags to riches story that the American public is overly obsessed with. The story was pretty well written I thought, and although the ending is sad, it's much more real.

The fact you are saddened by it shows how good the storytelling is, you're obviously quite into it. I must admit I thought something was going to happen at the wedding, but I wasn't expecting them to get fatally shot.

You just spoiled yourself somethin... Well anyways

Mallorie is a fuckin bitch cuz it turns out that shes a fuckin cop. Her name isnt even Mallorie

Kate is actually cool but damn...

You mean Michelle, not Mallerie? Michelle, or Kate as she should be known, is the cop, not Mallerie. I was surprised at the ending too, that one of the characters had to die. I would have preferred Kate to die ahead of Roman though, because she's a sort of side character and you don't interact with her as much as Roman. And if you're reading this before you've finished the game, I've just ruined it for you - you shouldn't have clicked here in the first place, the topic does say spoilers after all.

Yes, the endings suck!! I just finished. They both are really sad but it kinda cool when

before killing Pegorino, Niko tells him of his reputation, that he was always a joke and stuff and then he ends him. Kate is never saved though and Niko says he will never get close to any women after this! <-- SUCKS!!!

Screw that, go to lovemeet.net, find a hooker or some shit. :lolbounce:

I like them. I love how it's not a typical Hollywood rags to riches story that the American public is overly obsessed with. The story was pretty well written I thought, and although the ending is sad, it's much more real.

The fact you are saddened by it shows how good the storytelling is, you're obviously quite into it. I must admit I thought something was going to happen at the wedding, but I wasn't expecting them to get fatally shot.

LARGE: I hate the predictable endings. I was totally shocked when Roman died...I just went back and got Kate killed, I never got to know her...so I didn't really give a shit. I felt bad for Packie though.

BOLD: Yeah, a regular wedding for an ending in a GTA game doesn't fit, I too thought something was going to happen...sort of knew someone was gonna get shot...just didn't think it would be Roman...why would they purposely kill him? At least Pegorino was trying to kill Niko.

Roman > Kate by far from what I've seen. Roman is the biggest antagonist in the game even though he never appeared for the bulk of the storyline. The

Revenge ending

is much more satisfying for that reason.

Kate

never was really a big character plus after the

Deal ending

, she basically says

"The hell with you"

so it's basically a lose-lose situation with that ending.

Edited by Rashon.

Fuck it, i already got over it. Long ago. I met Carmen and Kiki on lovemeet and in other topics i already said that they are much better than Kate anyway. It wasnt that big of a loss, now that i think about it. The only thing is that Packie is kinda hurt by this...

The endings are sad.

You end up losing someone what ever you choose. I took the "Deal", I must say Im not happy with Romans dead, he was the main characther after Niko.

Sadly I didn't save before this mission so I'll have to beat the game all over again to see the other ending.

IDK. I liked Kate she has a nice... Yeah. lol. Roman is annoying. I let him die. But so is Kate... I want everyone to die and stop calling me! And I want to invent the parachute!

alright........................... No comment.

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee

I liked both endings cos they were not predictable, in other GTA games its all about the main character and becoming rich, in this one you dont get rich and people pay for your crimes even if you dont.

For me its the best GTA yet for story and the fact that it made people (incluiding myself) a little sad at the end, it just goes to show that Rockstar are not only capapble of breaking boundaries with gameplay and graphics they can also tell a f*cking good story aswell!!!

Damn it's good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!