Can you customize cars?

I know alot of people like the car modding in SA but i hardly used it to be honest. For me although there are things missing that i would like to be in it overall this is the best GTA experience yet. Car modding is not what i miss though, i miss the Hari Krishna (not sure on spelling) from GTA 1 anyone else remember them? You would get the bonus if you run them all down in one go :D

Hopefully R* can include it in an update? Because no car customization is kind of dissapointing. It was one of the main things i looked forward to for GTA IV.

Yes you can change the color of your car, but only by using a pay and spray.

i dont think that suck a HUGE thing can be included in an update beacuse its niot like some tweak or a small feature its a whole big-ass system or stuff's

I know alot of people like the car modding in SA but i hardly used it to be honest. For me although there are things missing that i would like to be in it overall this is the best GTA experience yet. Car modding is not what i miss though, i miss the Hari Krishna (not sure on spelling) from GTA 1 anyone else remember them? You would get the bonus if you run them all down in one go :D

It's Hare Krishna from GTA 2.

Can u use nitrous like SA?

It's Hare Krishna from GTA 2.

Can u use nitrous like SA?

Thanks for the correction.

Edit* you really don't need nitro in this game as some of the sports cars really shav and you can get insane speeds on the nrg900 to.

Edited by Zodiac

So what is the garage doing in Bohan? Isn't it a customization place?

I don't know what it's there for, but I do know that it's not a customize place, because Rockstar officially announced before release. No customition like in San Andreas.

• 6 months later...

PJ, there arent the customizing abilities in this game like it was in SA but, IF you search for ways to "mod" the game via google, then yes you will be able to do lots of "customizing" to the overall game.. There are quite a few things going on at different boards, you can even check the "mods" section on this board for related info