30 hr achievement

Yes it is possible. I was doing the same with the side missions (gathering cars, races, etc) when I realized I had only 5 hours left and about 75 missions completed. Pretty much if you do nothing but missions and nothing else, you can hail a cab and go straight to each mission...you should be fine. Some of the last missions such as,

Mr. and Mrs. Bellic or In Mourning

, are just cutscenes. Just speed through the missions and if you die, restart your system so you save the time you lost from dieing. The last mission might take alittle time so be prepared for it. I got the 30 hour achievement so you should be able to as well. You can always do the side missions that you have missed at the end of the game when you enter a kind of "free mode" after the last mission.

Edited by XxGreatScythexX

Is this only for Xbox 360? I don't know shit about achievements. But, I completed the game in 38 hours, which isn't bad tbh.

Yeah, this is an achievement for xbox360. It is called "Liberty City Minute" and it requires to beat the game in under 30 hours to recieve the achievement. I beat it around 28 hours with doing alot of side missions too.

I got about 3-4 hours left, and I got 75 missions completed. Can I still make this achievement?

Ohh...that'll be a toughy. 19 missions in 3 hours...I don't know. That might be cutting it real close so I can't really say for sure.

I guess I'll have to count that the missions will be hard. If I just didn't take my time free roaming I would probably be fine. But we gotta wait and see if I can manage to get the achievement. I've noticed the last mission I've done have been harder and harder with the time. So let's hope the best.

Yeah I was iffy about getting it too, but I was able to barely squeeze it with 29 hours and 45 minutes...

I didn't freeroam much but I did complete both Brucie's car exports and Jacob's drug smuggling side missions on the way.

I took a cab to a lot of the last missions, and skipped some of the cutscenes near the end (REALLY stupid on my part) because I was afraid I wouldn't get it....

Yes it is possible. I was doing the same with the side missions (gathering cars, races, etc) when I realized I had only 5 hours left and about 75 missions completed. Pretty much if you do nothing but missions and nothing else, you can hail a cab and go straight to each mission...you should be fine. Some of the last missions such as,

Mr. and Mrs. Bellic or In Mourning

, are just cutscenes. Just speed through the missions and if you die, restart your system so you save the time you lost from dieing. The last mission might take alittle time so be prepared for it. I got the 30 hour achievement so you should be able to as well. You can always do the side missions that you have missed at the end of the game when you enter a kind of "free mode" after the last mission.

Ok so i did it in 28 hours and i didnt get my achievement....Did i do something wrong cause i got my points for the last mission but i didnt get it for beating it under 30 hours.

To MrSniper:

What was the name of the mission that you last played on? Because there is a mission near the end that makes you wait for days for another mission to start. If you really did complete the game, then your achievement must have glitched...It is sad yes. I have seen this happen to some people before too so I hope it is not the same in your case as well.

• 2 months later...

So I took the first save from my shot at 100% & got to work. I was 1:12 into the game & had spent that first hour

looking for weapons & took down an armored car, which only yielded $750 because the rest was under the burning

truck. I figured out early on I could save a ton of time using taxis to get around & payed the extra to skip the trip.

Even after managing to top off all my ammo capacities on a regular basis I finished the last mission right at 19:40,

my save shows 19:51 or so since I toped off ammo/health/armor & picked up the Infernus from Bernie/Florian.

I expected it to be harder, I think the taxi strategy made the difference.