THE MOST FUCKED UP THING HAPPEND!

Okay, im really really really pissed!!! So i want to share this with you guys so it does not happen to you. You know the Red Infernus you get from barnie, which can never be found again, as soon as i got it i drove it to the nearest safehouse. I kept it there. Finished the game. Then i just randomly went on this Assassin mission called "dead end". I went to the location, killed all the fags while the main dude ran off. When i was done with the rest of the people i got a car and drove after him. In the distance i saw a red infernus driving... I was possitive it was mine but not quite sure. The dude didnt stop until the car cought on fire. He fell out, i killed him and the car exploded. I went to my safehouse to save and... Where is my lovely infernus?!? GONE!!! EXPLODED!!! WTF, that fagitass motherfucker went to MY SAFEHOUSE and took MY CAR!!! MY INFERNUS!!!! WTF!!! and he made me fuck it up! He didnt take the Comet, no he had to take my fuckin infernus which you only get once in the game!!! ONCE!!! WTF!!!

Before people say "why are you bitchin?!", Im bitchin cuz im sad, im sad my motherfuckin car is gone!!! Is there any way to get it back? thats my question.

You mean an A.I. went to your house specificaly and knowingly took your car!? Lol, I have never heard anything like this before so I can't really say much. Maybe check if there is another infernus where you got the first one after completing his missions...just in case. If there isn't one there, I don't know what to tell you but that Rockstar picked your account and stole your car just for shits and giggles lol.

Edited by XxGreatScythexX

I think thats infact the gayest but funniest thing i heard from peoples problems in IV. The motherfucker actually went over to your house and took the INFERNUS instead of the other car LOL!! That sucks! I'd also be bitchin about it, but its pretty funny! Anyways, try to find it at the place where barnie gave it to you maybe... I dunno, i never saw a second one. Lucky that mine is still here... I moved it away from Alderney to Algonquin because of your story though lol. Hope you find another one.

I almost lost mine once to. I had cops after me and when I lost them I saw my Infernus down in a hill. The cops probably pushed it down or something. But your story is kind of amazing, it's very little chance that the AI would take your car instead of any others, so you had very bad luck. But I don't know if you can get it back.

I was also pretty amazed when i found out he was driving my car. The computer WENT to my SAFEHOUSE. It went there to take the car... Seriously what the hell? Now they also have their own mind?? this is goin too far.... Still can i find another one anywhere?

This might help for you...

OK, after you do the missions NO.1 And Smackdown, you'll get a text from stevie, the guy w/ the yellow comet that Brucie said you could keep the car,

he wants niko to pay him back with some cars on stevies list, well, fortunetly, there is an infunus on his list. once you get the text w/ a pic of an infurnus on it, thats you cue. the car is located in front of a salad/pizza place north of the circle street in outlook park. get the car, and drive it to a DIFFERENT safehouse

NOTE: YOU HAVE TO GET TEN OR SO OTHER TEXT MESSAGE CARS TO GET THE SPECIFIC TEXT

ANOTHER NOTE: AFTER YOU DELIVER A CAR, THE NEXT TEXT WONT COME UNTIL THREE GTA:IV HOURS LATER

Edited by Nissan_Skyline_GTR_R34

• 1 month later...
Okay, im really really really pissed!!! So i want to share this with you guys so it does not happen to you. You know the Red Infernus you get from barnie, which can never be found again, as soon as i got it i drove it to the nearest safehouse. I kept it there. Finished the game. Then i just randomly went on this Assassin mission called "dead end". I went to the location, killed all the fags while the main dude ran off. When i was done with the rest of the people i got a car and drove after him. In the distance i saw a red infernus driving... I was possitive it was mine but not quite sure. The dude didnt stop until the car cought on fire. He fell out, i killed him and the car exploded. I went to my safehouse to save and... Where is my lovely infernus?!? GONE!!! EXPLODED!!! WTF, that fagitass motherfucker went to MY SAFEHOUSE and took MY CAR!!! MY INFERNUS!!!! WTF!!! and he made me fuck it up! He didnt take the Comet, no he had to take my fuckin infernus which you only get once in the game!!! ONCE!!! WTF!!!

Before people say "why are you bitchin?!", Im bitchin cuz im sad, im sad my motherfuckin car is gone!!! Is there any way to get it back? thats my question.

dude this happened to me aswell they took my commet and my infernus its a fucking piss take!!

I kinda understand that you're fired up over, I had a beautiful metallic crimson Banshee Coupe that got killed in a race.

I pushed the burned hulk from Francis international airport almost all the way to the Bohan savehouse (about the same

distance, slightly straighter route w/ the car that hit me when it stalled. When I jacked a cab the game gave me a cutscene

of the carjacking & when it ended my Banshee was gone. :pissedred:

What criminal had your car & what island was he from?

No I believe him, this thing happened to me, I parked my car in the spot by my first safehouse then went to go buy a burger, walked down the street and I saw the exact same car driving I was like sweet so I stole it, went to go to my safehouse only to find that my car was gone.

Okay, this just annoyed the hell out of me.

I HAD a purple Hell Fury (think Jesse James bike), it handled decently & went right up stairs, I liked it. I was on foot after

doing some vigilante work when I end up w/ a guy pointing a shotgun at me just after I got the criminal (he got my cop

car w/ a grenade). No prob, I drop him w/ the magnum but magic cop shows up & tries to take me in. The guy w/ the

shotgun had an orange HF & I figure he doesn't need it anymore so I take it. I HATED that bike, it constantly mule kicked

& threw me every time it got near a car. I'd almost swear there are 2 HFs in the game that look the same but handle

radically different.

I finally get this crapsled back to Hove beach & thought I parked it well out of my spot & saved/quit. I came out after

starting again & my beautiful ash-white Intruder (trophy that I took from bad guys working for Little Jacob) was gone,

replaced by the orange crapsled. I rolled it into the middle of the street, pulled my AR (got it early, doing vigilante work)

& proceeded to dump a clip into it until it caught fire. I rather enjoyed watching it blow up.

To top it off, when I did "Out of the Closet" my purple HF got bumped & wound up on the edge of the spot. When I lost

the cops

(who apparently took exception to me shooting FT in the Diner)

I came back & it was gone.

Why did it take away my purple bike that was on the edge of the spot but swap a car I liked for that crapsled that was 2

car lengths away on the sidewalk?! :pissedred:

I'll rant about peds hitting my parked cars later.

• 4 weeks later...
well got mine parked outside

playboy x's penthouse

however i've gotten Duke stolen in Bohan...

BTW.

the Infernus i got from Bernie is yellow. is it just a random collor, or what?

mine was blue ......WTF

Looks like it's random, mine was red >.<

Mine was orange and in direct sunlight it turns gold and has a black stripe