Official TGTAP IV Clans

Chris

Hey everyone.

We're looking to get our official clans started now for GTA IV games, we already have interest with games against gta4.tv's clans, so things can get organised fairly soon. And before I start let me just say this doesn't affect the unofficial clans you guys have been making yourselves in the multiplayer forum, you can still be in those... the official ones will of course require more of your time and attention though, so just be aware of that.

Basically we'll have 8 official clans, based on console and time zone, obviously 4 for X360 and 4 for PS3. We need a leader for each of those clans, someone who can recruit members here and help organise that matches. That includes communicating with the equivalent gang from gta4.tv, and agreeing time/details with them etc. and informaing your own clan members of the plan so they can all be online at the specified time.

I've set up a forum just for this so that all discussion is done away from all the general mp stuff. You can visit that here: Official TGTAP clan forum

I've also set up a topic asking for leaders, so if you want to be one, READ and then post in this clan leaders topic

That topic should also give you more information for those who are interested. So please read it fully.

Thanks and have a great time in multiplayer! Let's hope we win some games!