T.V.

I dont know if the rest of you have watched T.V. and i dont know if there is a topic for this yet but you should. I sat and watched it for about 40 minutes and i thought it was really funny. You can see comedy shows and there is a funny animated cartoon that is about red-neck buff guys in suits that i think look a little like master chief suits, and they wonder the universe to kill aliens. I dont know if im alone here but i think they are making fun of Halo a little bit. You can post your opinion on that here and any other general things about watching T.V.

There are also short clips of Las Venturas when watching Venturas Poker Challenge.

O and i dont know if anyone els has notice, but i realized that during a commercial that the designers or writers or whatever like John McCain in the presidential election. just somthing iv picked up and you will see if you watch all the T.V. stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I also havent really got into tv watching mainly because i have been concentrating on getting 100% now i have finished the storyline i will definantly have to watch it. Also i have a question you know when you are at the tw@ internet cafe and on a computer how it says down the bottom such and such tv show on tonight from 8 pm and what not i was just wondering if that is the case or just a joke.