Vacation (Holidays)

Scott.

I'm gonna stay at home, since it is already scorching. It too hot to go outside almost :P (Joke - Too hot to walk home from school)

Lol, I get the bus home, owned.

I aint going nowhere this year :( Reaaally wanna go back to Turkey where I went last year. Such a fucking brilliant holiday.

I don't know if this counts, but London is a possibility next year (Around April 2009), We have planned to catch a flight from Edinburgh Airport to London City Airport (Definitely not Heathrow, not after the T5 thing). I think we are also planning to go to see my cousins in Sussex (North Central UK to the South of UK is a long way). We'll more than likely catch a plane.

• 3 weeks later...

My family (well - me, my sister and my mum) are thinking of going around 800 Miles south to Paris sometime this year or the next. It is quite cheap to get down to Paris but not that cheap, during the summer your looking at £100 per person with easyjet, £130 per person with Air France and £120 per person with British Airways. It would be better going in the winter though, it is much cheaper since tourists lack in the winter.

Already went away earlier this year. So nowhere this summer.

However, next year, me and 69 are (hopefully) off to Portugal!

And..... we're going to try ad meet up as previously discussed on MSN mate? Do some serious, shit lol :P

This summer, in the end of it, I'm actually going to Florenza in Italy... I think IVAN or his family are coming along too...

And..... we're going to try ad meet up as previously discussed on MSN mate? Do some serious, shit lol :P

This summer, in the end of it, I'm actually going to Florenza in Italy... I think IVAN or his family are coming along too...

Yeah, me, my sister and my mum.

Yeah, me, my sister and my mum.

Dude like, my grandma is goin, my aunt, and Afonso. We are like, only 3 boys, it's a total chick trip :P