Dear Rockstar

Dear Rockstar,

I apologize that of the ~$65 I gave you for GTA IV that you claim only a portion of it is actually spendable, ie. works. Please know that I am aware of your claim and after I get back from a five week vacation, I will thrive to correct the problem, if such a problem truly exists, and allow you to enjoy and use what is now your money as a "sale" transaction suggests.

I am greatly concerned about the situation and I realize that you are are having troubles with my money, but you should know that you are in a small minority as most people I have paid have no problems with my money and are able to use it.

I know you say that when you attempt to use it, my money occaisionally freezes and you should check your wallet as it may need updating or you might even need to purchase a new wallet as I have thoroughly tested my money and have found no problems. Further, you might contact your bank as they may be causing the problems with my money that you claim you are having.

In addition, you have reported that when many people are trying to access my money, that only half of it is available, but I find no indication of such on my end. Perhaps you haven't configured your bank account correctly or are unable to even use that account, although you claim you have never had problems getting into your account in the past.

I know at times you claim my money looks strange (and especially dark and hard to see) and it, according to your reports, often "pops up" and where none of my money was initially visible, then it is. You should know that I have not noticed that when I had my money, it looked fine to me. Maybe you should have your eyes checked or adjust your lighting, etc.

In the near future, I will attempt to fix my money and may even send you some tape to patch it but that in no way suggests that I agree there was even anything wrong with my money to begin with.

If you have any further concerns about my money, please call me and I will put you on hold until you tire of waiting and hang up but rest assured, I am here for you and after all, it is only money. They will make more and maybe you can get some money from someone else that works better for you as you might not be familiar enough in the use of money to use mine.

No, I didn't give you my money too soon, I have worked very hard on my money, it is really good, enjoy.

Sincerely,

Your Customer

P.S. I would allow you to return my money to me, however, since you have already attempted to use my money, my policy forbids this. Thanks again.

Why post the 'Dear Rockstar' Letter here on the forums?

Maybe I wanted to share the "love" so to speak. Who knows.......

Sarcasm doesn't work with only one person....or maybe it does. [to self] God, you are so gay [/to self]

Yeah, we'll forward this directly to Rockstar Games soon. Right after I'm done masturbating to beastality.

ROFL

it is a pointless topic since it aint really bout IV

uhhh

not pointless at all, in fact he makes a great point

and it is all about GTA IV. he is mocking them, describing the money he paid for the game as the game itself, freezing, being to dark, glitching, etc

its called sarcasm genius

ps. this is hilarious

Edited by nelo-

Did you actually try to return it because it wasn't up to your standards? Sorry, loved the approach, it was classic, but why can't everyone suck it up and realize they were too excited about the game and enjoy what they have? Rushed, after 4 years? Seriously...... ?

[to self] God, you are so gay [/to self]

who me?

was this a serious question?

Did you actually try to return it because it wasn't up to your standards? Sorry, loved the approach, it was classic, but why can't everyone suck it up and realize they were too excited about the game and enjoy what they have? Rushed, after 4 years? Seriously...... ?

[to self] God, you are so gay [/to self]

who me?

was this a serious question?

No, I didn't try to return it. The letter is more of a compilation of complaints from around the net about the game and a poke at business. I feel that R* is happy as a pig in shit with all the millions of copies sold and the huge amount of income that has been generated and has little pressure to quickly fix some of the problems alluded to in the letter. Hopefully they will get around to it.

The only problem I am having with it right now is that multiplayer is sporadic at best. The generic messages generated when you are booted out of a game or attempting to access a game suck too.

And yes, I know, the massive amount of people attempting to access online right now contributes to the problems regarding multiplayer but industry analysts predicted 9 million copies sold in the first week and R* should have been ready for this.

Just an opinion....or two...um, three..etc.