What would you do if...?

kokane

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all Mom Vance is a black fat ass bitch, and my sister is Lance Vance so you can do her all you want, and my daughter well, I don't have one...

What would you do if you lived in 1986 in V I C E - C I T Y and three professional hitmen shot you with machine guns while trying to make a drug deal exchange and your stupid brother flys away in his helicopter and the other guy (Tommy) leaves in his car with his lawyer, oh and you had no gun.

Edited by Victor_Vance

First of all Mom Vance is a black fat ass bitch, and my sister is Lance Vance so you can do her all you want, and my daughter well, I don't have one...

What would you do if you lived in 1986 in V I C E - C I T Y and three professional hitmen shot you with machine guns while trying to make a drug deal exchange and your stupid brother flys away in his helicopter and the other guy (Tommy) leaves in his car with his lawyer, oh and you had no gun.

First of all Mom Vance is a black fat ass bitch, and my sister is Lance so you can do her all you want, and my daughter well, I don't have one...

What would you do if you lived in 1986 in V I C E - C I T Y and three professional hitmen shot you with machine guns while trying to make a drug deal exchange and your stupid brother flys away in his helicopter and the other guy leaves in his car with his lawyer, oh and you had no gun.

i dont even know that "WWYDII", is it a new member?

anyways, i would tell him to buy me another, and if he didnt, i would beat the crap off whit whit a baseball bat whit spikes.

what would you do if you are in a burning bulding, whit no escape, and whit the girl/boy you want to be your girl/boyfriend?

Edited by Silberio da' Great