kokane

What would you do if...?

Ok.... You didn't ask a question?

WWYDI Rockstar stopped making GTA games.

Probably crate one my self

WWYDI Man Utd won the premiership on the same point and beat Chelsea on goal difference by 1?

Ummmmmm.................Girls are hot.

WWYDI was on T.V and let you be on my show and you became famous?

I would milk it dry and become as famous as I possiblely and humanly can.

WWYDI I stole your Ipod, put it inside an incinerator, burned it to nothing, than gave you nothing for it?

Rape girls.

WWYDI My girlfriend knocked on your door. ( 1. We're ended and 2. I'll beat the **** out of you. )

Edited by Scythe

What would you do if R* will ask you tohave youre voice at one character?

What would you do if you`d find you boyfriend/girlfriend having sex with youre best friend?

id call the police and tell them a madman is calling me

wwydi you found me in bed with your mother, wife and daughter (all being 18 and under 35)

First of all Mom Vance is a black fat ass bitch, and my sister is Lance Vance so you can do her all you want, and my daughter well, I don't have one...

What would you do if you lived in 1986 in V I C E - C I T Y and three professional hitmen shot you with machine guns while trying to make a drug deal exchange and your stupid brother flys away in his helicopter and the other guy (Tommy) leaves in his car with his lawyer, oh and you had no gun.

Edited by Victor_Vance

First of all Mom Vance is a black fat ass bitch, and my sister is Lance Vance so you can do her all you want, and my daughter well, I don't have one...

What would you do if you lived in 1986 in V I C E - C I T Y and three professional hitmen shot you with machine guns while trying to make a drug deal exchange and your stupid brother flys away in his helicopter and the other guy (Tommy) leaves in his car with his lawyer, oh and you had no gun.

First of all Mom Vance is a black fat ass bitch, and my sister is Lance so you can do her all you want, and my daughter well, I don't have one...

What would you do if you lived in 1986 in V I C E - C I T Y and three professional hitmen shot you with machine guns while trying to make a drug deal exchange and your stupid brother flys away in his helicopter and the other guy leaves in his car with his lawyer, oh and you had no gun.

i would be sad then i would come gruesomely murder you and your family.

wwydi your son was at home, crying all alone on the bedroom floor, cuz hes hungry, and the only way to feed him is to sleep with a man for a little bit of money cuz his daddys gone.

i dont even know that "WWYDII", is it a new member?

anyways, i would tell him to buy me another, and if he didnt, i would beat the crap off whit whit a baseball bat whit spikes.

what would you do if you are in a burning bulding, whit no escape, and whit the girl/boy you want to be your girl/boyfriend?

Edited by Silberio da' Great

You cant HAHAHA

WWYDII told you i had tix to the simpsons movie?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, WWYDII stands for What would you do if I

i would beat the crap off you whit 2 baseball bat's, whit double ammount of spikes

WWYDII beat the crap off you whit a baseball bat whit spikes?