Michelle *Spoiler*

So i dunno bout any1 else but i found myself growing quite fond of this neurotic beauty haha, like i was always slightly bothered by her questions however

to find out that she was working for the feds got me so upset, she took my SHIT!!!!when she took that bag that i worked so hard to obtain i was just like no!!!

i dunno it kinda seems like even though

shes a fed she still really digs Niko

ya know... any comments post it up :thumbsup:

Edited by Alberto17

First, fix the tag cause the spoiler didn't work lol. Second, yeah it does suck...but I kind of saw it coming when she was getting all nervous when Niko noticed all of her furniture was new.

Edit: kk good boy.

Yep, the

new furniture tags

and her akwardness about them, plus all the questions did it for me too. At least we got some tail in the process.

:thumbsup:

i didnt think feds i thought cops. i missed the "furniture" hint first time round but having played gta games before and possesing common sense i new she what would happen from the moment she started saying "hmm there seems to be alot of gangsters there, do you know anything about that?"

I think its funny though, because i only did that first date with her, and just kind of ignored her ever since. When that mission came around and Nikko was all pissed when he found out, i was just kind of thinking, why do you care? you barely even talked to her! :P

Michelle was Niko's first girlfriend. She was revealed to be working for the government and she takes away Elizabeta's drugs. Her name was revealed to be Karen and she works for U.L Pauper.

There you have it.

I knew from the first date she was undercover or something. The questions were just obvious.

Funnily enough even though i repeatedly stole cars in front of her, her conversations always used to be how she hoped i wasnt going down a bad path, instead of the conversation you'd expect like 'ZOMG U JUST STOLE A CAR UR CRMIMINAL"

(Tagged it all, better be safe than sorry ;) )

If i were niko, while banging her i would set up a secret camera, and then when i would find out that she was working for that asshole, i would just simply upload that video on the internet and make sure she gets the link. Im dating Kiki and Carmen now, from the internet, they fuck better anyway.

If i were niko, while banging her i would set up a secret camera, and then when i would find out that she was working for that asshole, i would just simply upload that video on the internet and make sure she gets the link. Im dating Kiki and Carmen now, from the internet, they fuck better anyway.

How do you know that? :P

What Niko knows, i know too lol.

Actually because of the more positive feedback from niko after the date. Especially to Carmen.

Is it possible to get boyfriends lol?

And lol, I hate that bitch and knew from the start lol.

No you cannot get boyfriends. Even the gays reject you if you try. You cant get actual boyfriends and "come in for a good time". Also on Niko's dating profile it says "Sex: straight... So the gay people reject him.