• Taxi cab
    • Police Cruiser
    • Ambulance
    • Perenial (Hybrid stationwagon)
    • Dilettante (Hybrid)
    • Mule (Large Van)
    • Rusty cars (Sabre, Emperor, etc...)
    • Sultan

I really love the sultan! It looks like a crap car but it has speed and control equal to a sports car...especially the pimped out sultan hidden in the bushes behind that old abandonned house on the hill near the party mode starting location.

The sultan in the bushes is actaully a Subaru. That and a Mitsubishi Lancer were my dream cars before. Dr.Dbl-Gee change the categorie of the Sultan and put it in the sports section.

Aye the Sultan RS (rallysport) is based on the rally modified Impreza (in real life its nothing like the original car, only similarities are the shell). I'm pretty sure the RS version is unique in GTA IV, its definitely my favourite ride as it stays glued to the road at very high speeds.

Aye the Sultan RS (rallysport) is based on the rally modified Impreza (in real life its nothing like the original car, only similarities are the shell). I'm pretty sure the RS version is unique in GTA IV, its definitely my favourite ride as it stays glued to the road at very high speeds.

How come i have not found mine yet?? Im gonna go search for it since it seems to be great. In NFS pro street, the impreza was my favourite grip car. It has the best handling ever! Im looking for it in IV.

I grew up watching the RAC rally near my home in Wales every year, the Imprezas always Impressed the most. Colin McCrae used to drive the Impreza before he switched to the Ford Focus, this guy was arguably the greatest british rally driver thats ever lived. He died about 8-9 months ago in helicopter crash. Rally drivers deserve so much more recognition than they get as they're easily the most skilled drivers on the planet (in sport atleast), none of this F1/nascar/indycar crap!

Theres a youtube video of the RS floating around somewhere that reveals its location. Its too difficult to explain without firing the game up.

I really love the sultan! It looks like a crap car but it has speed and control equal to a sports car...especially the pimped out sultan hidden in the bushes behind that old abandonned house on the hill near the party mode starting location.

You were a little off on how to find the sultan RS, u were right about the mansion, but the Sultan RS is parked in the bushes behind the garage north of the mansion, but thanks for helping me find it, now i have two fav. cars :lolbounce: (Infurnus and Sultan RS)

Super GT

Zombie

Cognoscenti

Sabre GT

Taxi/Cabby

The Super GT is so sophisticated, sleek and it's got good handling.

Zombie is my second best, Hellfury FTW!

Cognoscenti simply put: sexy.

Sabre GT, it sounds like a big growling thingymajig.

It keeps on running me over :(

Turismo

Sanchez (why is there no pcj or nrg? all the other bikes are rubbish in comparison)

Sentinel (been a fav of mine since gta 3)

sabre gt (good car and i like the way you can throw it round bends ok acceleration too for a muscle car)

Ambulance (always liked getting a wanted level and driving around in an ambulance)

[i][/b]WTF is enoying

p.p.s. the only reason i picked the range rover is because i own 1 fuck you poor people

[/i]

]

Taking your mom's SUV out for a joyride doesn't make it yours. You know why I say that? Because you're too stupid to hold down a good enough job to pay for a Range Rover.

On-topic, seeing how as how I haven't played the game yet, I can't make an official vote. BUT:

Infernus

Sanchez

Sentinel

Sabre GT

Dilettante

Edited by L-RiC

[i][/b]WTF is enoying

p.p.s. the only reason i picked the range rover is because i own 1 fuck you poor people

[/i]

]

No one gives a shit if you own one, if fact like what L-RiC said, its probably your mom's. Anyways not everyone can get really good jobs some people and you have no right to tell people with less money to **** off.

Thats a gay mistake, gonna correct it right now. Me and my friend designed the poll, i must have missed that one. Thanks anyway.

Even gayer is that i cannot edit it for some reason. Shit. Guess you guys just have to live with it being "enoying". Sorry. lol

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee

I grew up watching the RAC rally near my home in Wales every year, the Imprezas always Impressed the most. Colin McCrae used to drive the Impreza before he switched to the Ford Focus, this guy was arguably the greatest british rally driver thats ever lived. He died about 8-9 months ago in helicopter crash. Rally drivers deserve so much more recognition than they get as they're easily the most skilled drivers on the planet (in sport atleast), none of this F1/nascar/indycar crap!

Theres a youtube video of the RS floating around somewhere that reveals its location. Its too difficult to explain without firing the game up.

You have to be fitter to be in nascar and indy car than you do in rally, so I like them more....

Turismo

Zombie

Huntley Sport

Taxt/Cabby

Oh and it's called the PMP600

[i][/b]WTF is enoying

[/i]

]

Taking your mom's SUV out for a joyride doesn't make it yours. You know why I say that? Because you're too stupid to hold down a good enough job to pay for a Range Rover.

Agreed w/ L-RiC. Be constructive or get off.

Zombie - I'd ride that bike just for the fun of it. I'm seriously thinking about building one.

Comet - Loved those since VC.

Brucie

hooked me up w/ a free one.

Huntley - Saved the one from

Little Jacob

, use it to go bowling & just cruise around.

Stallion - GTA's version of a Mustang & it's all about the Mustang. Got a nice green one from one of the random characters.

I put Taxi for most annoying not because of the way it drives but the way peds (still) drive it.