Waiting for GTA IV pc version!

Grand Theft Auto IV is the first game that I'm totally infatuated with. Thanks go to Rockstar Games and Rockstar North for their epic game. GTA IV is its owners pride and also it players'. Anyway, the great company released the game for only PS3 and the XBox one, (that I don't have), but unfortunately, millions are waiting for the release of GTA IV pc version, (which I aspire), I wonder why Rockstargames and Rockstar North has not released the pc version yet!! Although, the pc version is more realistic, nicer and great looking at the other versions.

In this topic, I want to know whether or not there's a release date for the game's pc version!!! We can talk about the game's release date if any of the members has an idea about that.

Thank you very much pals for having a look at my topic.

Your Sincere, GTA Forever

By the time it comes out for the PC I will have stopped playing (360 version) for long enough to want to start a new game! The gun fights are going to be infinitely more entertaining with a PC although I'll probably still use a pad for driving. Very likely the graphics will be optimised for the next gen video cards aswell. My 8800 GTX will be old hat by then. :/